Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Force! Any last words?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I know, I just want good reliable power that will see 80. And $$$ has a lot to do with it. I will always be a two boat owner. I love the ocean too much.
    Thats a different story though.
    OK and the wife gets scared too!!!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Single 525 or twin 525?
    Single

Kilrtoy
    I know, I just want good reliable power that will see 80. And $$$ has a lot to do with it. I will always be a two boat owner. I love the ocean too much.
    Thats a different story though.
    OK and the wife gets scared too!!!
    Dont blame the wife.......

the_gray_goose
    Single
    Mike you had better ride in one with that setup before you buy it. That is a lot of boat to get on plane with a single motor. it may do 75 mph but if it takes 15 sec to plane it will be no fun to drive it with more than 2 people.
    Lisa"s uncle is putting his 28 daytona up for sale this week. I what you to look at it. May be the perfect fit. two teage 500 w/xr drives. boat is clean.

Jrocket
    That is alot of boat for a 525.Also alot of boat for a single bravo1.Force does a great job though.

79 HUSTLER
    Mike you had better ride in one with that setup before you buy it. That is a lot of boat to get on plane with a single motor. it may do 75 mph but if it takes 15 sec to plane it will be no fun to drive it with more than 2 people.
    Lisa"s uncle is putting his 28 daytona up for sale this week. I what you to look at it. May be the perfect fit. two teage 500 w/xr drives. boat is clean.
    There is no way that it will take this boat 15 seconds to plane. I have a 29 Force with 550ish horsepower and a B-Max that robs more power than a XR drive ever will. It only takes my boat seconds to plane and I get no bow rise what ever. You should see around 80 mph in the right conditions as that is around what mine will run... Planing does not seem effected whether I have 2, 4 or 6 people in the boat. Now that they do not have a few employees that were there before, I feel they are a good company. I have nothing but great things to say about John.. KELLY

Kilrtoy
    . Now that they do not have a few employees that were there before, I feel they are a good company. I have nothing but great things to say about John.. KELLY
    REALLY who is missing.......
    and what was up....

Jrocket
    REALLY who is missing.......
    and what was up....
    Just think about it for a second.I Danno who could it be?

Jrocket
    I wonder what kind of boat I could afford if I sold all my assets just to buy 1 bitchen boat and maybe a couple nice cars........but instead we choose to own an array of items that are COST effective a not so famous poet
    So I see the PM's finally made it back to ya! :2purples:

jackpunx
    I like force.Its a good looking boat.. Ive been in Deano's (about 130mph) with twins.. and it was solid.. .
    but I went for a ride in the top cat this weekend.. (Talen bottom.). I was toatlly impressed.. made me think about getting a TopCat.. but.. the bottoms are only 26' long..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast