Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Force! Any last words?

Jrocket
    Jackpunx...sorry about backing into your boat today.

MOBrien
    Have you spoken with NorCalCat (Erik) yet? He took delivery of a new Force 29'er last summer and may be able to share some good inside info. I know he scarfed the 540 that it came with already (at very few hours).....but Force stood by it and I believe did a COMPLETE replacement for him. I'm a big fan of Force products and I'm pretty certain you'd be very happy with that hull. True to an earlier post though, you may want to bounce up to a larger motor for a boat that big even if it does hurt the wallet a bit. All the more reason to make contact with NorCalCat before you finalize your purchase. It takes a lot of power to get that sucker on plane in a timely fashion. And, when you're spending that kinda cha-ching for a toy.....another $10K isn't that big of a deal.
    Good luck & let us know what ya get.
    -MOB :clover:

Three Days Only
    BJ.......................
    Dont kill yourself over it, you going to have two boats again, and most likely a third. Make sure you can resell it. Who the hell is going to want a single engine 29 with one 525.
    You pal
    Herman

Kilrtoy
    hey hermie I bought some suits off the center rack and almost need two cards

Charley
    Jackpunx...sorry about backing into your boat today.
    you rear ended his stroker?

DrewDown
    I say great choice. The most important thing is that you like it and it seems like you do, so go for it. As mentioned before, that boat will take on a new life with more power than a 525. So I would either start with more power or put a vortech on it later. I don't blame your wife for being scared to ride with you

Jrocket
    you rear ended his stroker?
    More the trailer but it will have to be fixed either way.I already have it under control.

Kilrtoy
    More the trailer but it will have to be fixed either way.I already have it under control.
    J, was high on Kool Aid, should have called the eliminator police on him.....

Keith E. Sayre
    If you are looking for a single engine cat, our new Boss Cat 28' can be built
    closed bow or open bow/mid cabin. With a Merc 525 in it, it'll run between
    85 to 90 mph right out of the box. Ok it'll run almost 90 mph with an its box
    and a 2" shortie drive and a regular bravo 1 4 blade. Bob Teague drove it
    about a month ago without the shortie drive and recorded 85 mph for a
    Powerboat test and indicated that he was on the rev limiter and thought
    that it had 2 to 3 more with a bigger prop. Once again, that was no shortie
    drive, std prop, 525 and xr on an its box. it's 28' long. It doesn't porpoise
    unless you smack it real hard in the midrange, then 2 small hops and it sets
    down perfectly. it's a very fast planing boat that turns hard and leans the
    right way in a turn. The tooling is as good as I've ever seen.
    Price with 525/XR/ITS box--full hydraulic on a triple axle trailer with bimini top, cover,and all the extras about $105,000 plus tax.
    If you want a used boat, how about a 2002 Eliminator 28' low deck with fresh Teague rebuilt HP500's, 110 mph, not a scratch on this one. Sales price $110,000 and it's loaded with everything including big cd system.
    I've got several others to consider also. 2004 Magic 28' 496HO,
    1997 Am offshore 31' twin blown 572's, 2001 Eliminator 30' fresh big inch carbed Daytona, 25' Talon with #6 drive and all the horsepower! 26' Howard
    cat 2001 blown 502, 1999 Eliminator 25' HP500, 2001 Spectre Cat 30 twin300's looks new $95,000!!
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    928-680-1400

Jrocket
    J, was high on Kool Aid, should have called the eliminator police on him.....
    I must have been,but Gary is having it fixed and I'm paying the bill.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast