Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Force! Any last words?

roln 20s
    I really like the Force Offshore and think its a great Havasu boat and still a great buy. Sandbar Mike's boat is just beautiful--on and off the water. Definately a good buy--with a solid and reliable motor package. Sounds like a no brainer...I wish Danno was still there.
    Roln 20s

jackpunx
    I must have been,but Gary is having it fixed and I'm paying the bill.
    Im comin for you JR

jackpunx
    If you are looking for a single engine cat, our new Boss Cat 28' can be built
    closed bow or open bow/mid cabin. With a Merc 525 in it, it'll run between
    85 to 90 mph right out of the box. Ok it'll run almost 90 mph with an its box
    and a 2" shortie drive and a regular bravo 1 4 blade. Bob Teague drove it
    about a month ago without the shortie drive and recorded 85 mph for a
    Powerboat test and indicated that he was on the rev limiter and thought
    that it had 2 to 3 more with a bigger prop. Once again, that was no shortie
    drive, std prop, 525 and xr on an its box. it's 28' long. It doesn't porpoise
    unless you smack it real hard in the midrange, then 2 small hops and it sets
    down perfectly. it's a very fast planing boat that turns hard and leans the
    right way in a turn. The tooling is as good as I've ever seen.
    Price with 525/XR/ITS box--full hydraulic on a triple axle trailer with bimini top, cover,and all the extras about $105,000 plus tax.
    If you want a used boat, how about a 2002 Eliminator 28' low deck with fresh Teague rebuilt HP500's, 110 mph, not a scratch on this one. Sales price $110,000 and it's loaded with everything including big cd system.
    I've got several others to consider also. 2004 Magic 28' 496HO,
    1997 Am offshore 31' twin blown 572's, 2001 Eliminator 30' fresh big inch carbed Daytona, 25' Talon with #6 drive and all the horsepower! 26' Howard
    cat 2001 blown 502, 1999 Eliminator 25' HP500, 2001 Spectre Cat 30 twin300's looks new $95,000!!
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    928-680-1400
    Hey Keith,
    Has anyone put big power in the boss cat yet?.. I went for a ride in a top cat.. I was so impressed with the way it handled I could imagine what the boss cat would do..

NorCalCat
    Like MOB said, I have a Force 29 and love it. I took delivery of it last summer, and already blew the engine. Force stood behind it all the way. There are several things to think about when buying a boat of this caliber. Quality of workmanship, value, and customer service. The quality of this boat is outstanding. I have had several boats and the Force has some of the best finishing touched I have seen. Also, the quality of the rigging is superior. (the Kool Aid gang may argue) For the value, Force comes just about loaded. I did my homework and from the beginning I had my eye on Force, I tried to talk myself out of it and I could not. The value was fare too good. For customer service, well this is another story...Force has exemplified some of the most top notch customer service I have ever experienced. I had engine problems and Force arranged for me to drop the boat off and they fixed the problem. Well, come to find out the guy that built the engine was building short distance drag engines and it wouldn't hold up. I ended up busting a rod that lead to a complete failure. Force stepped up and replaced the engine. they built me a bred new engine in-house. On top of that, I live in Northern California and HWY 5 gets real long after your 5 trip to the shop. Force delivered my boat to my doorstep.
    Ron the guy who builds the engines is about 9 months into the company and I have heard nothing but great things about his engines. Real good guy and my engine is running stronger than ever. John, who is the General Manager is doing a great job. He has stood behind his boats 100%. you have a problem call him on his cell, weekend, weekday whatever, and he will do whatever is needed. He is a real stand up guy. You do not have to worry about the Sales Guy in him, because there is none. What you see is what you get. No bull shit at all, unlike other sales people.
    For power I went with a 540. Plaining, is so quick. You never loose sight of the horizon and it is plenty of power. (although I now wish I went bigger) I am not sure about the 525. I hear it is a good set up and will do the job but pricey. Ron does build a beautiful engine. Between the graphics and the engine package, those are the most difficult decisions to make.
    Overall, you will not go wrong if you decide to buy a Force. The guys in the shop take care of you and the product is amazing.
    Good luck!
    Cheers. :lightsabe

Sandbar Mike
    Like MOB said, I have a Force 29 and love it. I took delivery of it last summer, and already blew the engine. Force stood behind it all the way. There are several things to think about when buying a boat of this caliber. Quality of workmanship, value, and customer service. The quality of this boat is outstanding. I have had several boats and the Force has some of the best finishing touched I have seen. Also, the quality of the rigging is superior. (the Kool Aid gang may argue) For the value, Force comes just about loaded. I did my homework and from the beginning I had my eye on Force, I tried to talk myself out of it and I could not. The value was fare too good. For customer service, well this is another story...Force has exemplified some of the most top notch customer service I have ever experienced. I had engine problems and Force arranged for me to drop the boat off and they fixed the problem. Well, come to find out the guy that built the engine was building short distance drag engines and it wouldn't hold up. I ended up busting a rod that lead to a complete failure. Force stepped up and replaced the engine. they built me a bred new engine in-house. On top of that, I live in Northern California and HWY 5 gets real long after your 5 trip to the shop. Force delivered my boat to my doorstep.
    Ron the guy who builds the engines is about 9 months into the company and I have heard nothing but great things about his engines. Real good guy and my engine is running stronger than ever. John, who is the General Manager is doing a great job. He has stood behind his boats 100%. you have a problem call him on his cell, weekend, weekday whatever, and he will do whatever is needed. He is a real stand up guy. You do not have to worry about the Sales Guy in him, because there is none. What you see is what you get. No bull shit at all, unlike other sales people.
    For power I went with a 540. Plaining, is so quick. You never loose sight of the horizon and it is plenty of power. (although I now wish I went bigger) I am not sure about the 525. I hear it is a good set up and will do the job but pricey. Ron does build a beautiful engine. Between the graphics and the engine package, those are the most difficult decisions to make.
    Overall, you will not go wrong if you decide to buy a Force. The guys in the shop take care of you and the product is amazing.
    Good luck!
    Dam, Can you say cheer leader.
    They are good looking boats, I liked the lines more than anything. Force looks very low profile, even though alot of free board and Good cabin room, My kids luve it! Nothing like turning the fans on letting kids watch a DVD or crash out.
    Frind of AA, Good Luck! Tell John and Brad hello for me.

ADDICTED
    So Lets see pictures of this 29 with canopys? :idea:

plaster dave
    Good luck!
    I know the shop and the guy that built the motors for force, he did all the machining for my motor and set cam time. I have only had 1 prob. with my motor cause we reused the rocker studs and broke 1 but that was my fault cause they look good. :hammerhea The shop in question I would bet money on fixed that motor not the in house guy. On a side note same shop rebuilt the Jesse James motor 1 week before the LA. boat show cause it blew up 1st time out so it can happen to anyone.

unleashed
    I think Brad lageman used to do Force's motors(Builds drag motors). Force now has a new inhouse guy that supposebly is doing topnotch work for a good price. Goodluck with your choice, I think the 29 force is a very good boat for the money. I used to have one and the thing planes faster than most cats out there and feels very safe.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

NorCalCat
    Dam, Can you say cheer leader.
    They are good looking boats, I liked the lines more than anything. Force looks very low profile, even though alot of free board and Good cabin room, My kids luve it! Nothing like turning the fans on letting kids watch a DVD or crash out.
    Frind of AA, Good Luck! Tell John and Brad hello for me.
    Mike, I tell it how it is. Hows the hog runn'n?
    Thanks for the call! :yuk:

MarkK
    where's the pics of the new boat?? I have been lookin - post some up!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast