Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Force! Any last words?

mr.warlock
    that seems like a small boat for NY. cant you trade that into force for a bigger boat.

TSPM
    that seems like a small boat for NY. cant you trade that into force for a bigger boat.
    The boats OK for here ... Long Island Sound or the Great South Bay ( kinda like a big lake).
    FORCE said no to a trade.........they were supposed to sell it out there for us so we could get a 32 canopy ....... that never happend.
    Nordic has offered to put the boat at the factory in Havasu for us. Lonnie thinks it would sell in a flash. We have gotten a number of calls on the boat in the past few weeks so we will see what happens. It is a really nice piece.......can't believe its still here. Its been kept inside the whole time BTW.

mr.warlock
    Thats funny... I heard that you were suppose to have it delivered to Force LAST May?? I was looking at it then.. But you never showed up with it....
    Hmmm oh well always two sides to a story.... Sounds like you you have it all figured out. Good luck with the nordics. I love the 27'!

TSPM
    Sort of...... We spoke about sending it and a potential customer for the boat. BUT.....between the shipping and Forces commision on the deal it was not worth doing. Figured out? ......... Sort of :idea: LOL
    It was easier and cheaper to fly the client to NY for the day to see the boat. Problem was they would not supply the contact info to us at the time. In addition back in April/May of 2006 we had a number of people from the East Coast interested in the boat, unfortuneatly none of the deals went through for variuos reason like insurance or bad credit. So at the time it made sense to keep the boat in NY and work those deals. It was a sounder business decission. I am surprised you did not call us to see the boat. I should have posted those arrangements here on HOT BOAT..... Oh Well
    Yeah....the Nordic 27 is really nice boat.... Thanks..... We have a sweet red one in stock with a 525 and all the upgrades if anyone is interested in that boat as well....... www.T-SPM.com .......

mr.warlock
    whats the price and options that you have the 27'?

TSPM
    whats the price and options that you have the 27'?
    click the link above and go to "BOATS IN STOCK"
    Call us at 631.724.8707 We will go over all option...too many to list. If you need our Toll Free # post here on HB.
    We will also be at the Desert Storm PR in April.
    heres the link again...... www.T-SPM.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678