Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunk Boat In Parker

lost boy
    Hope he is going to be alright!
    I will not assume rocks or sand bars had anything to do with it, as everybody
    that runs big boats on the parker strip know you can do that for years and never have a problem....so thats not it!............so it must be a factory defect!...but I would never assume any thing like that.

moneypit
    I think "Up 4 River" was saying not to assume the reason of the accident. I dont think he was saying that you had made assumptions by your previous posts. We all know how these boards carry assumptions about accidents.
    I think it last happened on the Cheetah dealio. :idea:

2sand2
    We all know how these boards carry assumptions about accidents.
    :idea:
    nuff said there.... I assume any way... :idea:

djunkie
    I think "Up 4 River" was saying not to assume the reason of the accident. I dont think he was saying that you had made assumptions by your previous posts. We all know how these boards carry assumptions about accidents.
    I think it last happened on the Cheetah dealio. :idea:
    So he assumed that we would assume something other than the truth? Anyways it sucks hope everything works out.

moneypit
    nuff said there.... I assume any way... :idea:
    Me to..

jackpunx
    Was it the rocks on the AZ side just below fox's ?
    thats the only rock bar down there.. the other ones are up much further

STVBOY
    The boat that wrecked was my best friends boat. I was there when it was put on the trailor. The housing did break by the gimble but he did not hit any rocks. The skeg and prop were fine the prop shaft was bent from the outdrive swinging around and hitting the side of the boat which punctured a hole. He was ejected from the boat about 70ft and thank god he is okay! He was doing about 4500rpm's (75-80mph) when the boat did make a hard right turn and spun out. You guys running huge power through a bravo should really think twice about it they are a time bomb waiting to happen.He is probably the most concervative guy when it came to driving the boat rarely got on it super hard. Again thank god he is okay!!

slink
    The boat that wrecked was my best friends boat. I was there when it was put on the trailor. The housing did break by the gimble but he did not hit any rocks. The skeg and prop were fine the prop shaft was bent from the outdrive swinging around and hitting the side of the boat which punctured a hole. He was ejected from the boat about 70ft and thank god he is okay! He was doing about 4500rpm's (75-80mph) when the boat did make a hard right turn and spun out. You guys running huge power through a bravo should really think twice about it there are a time bomb waiting to happen.He is probably the most concervative guy when it came to driving the boat rarely got on it super hard. Again thank god he is okay!!
    Any initial observations/thoughts on what caused it to let loose? Glad your buddy is OK

WaTchTheGelCoat
    The boat that wrecked was my best friends boat. I was there when it was put on the trailor. The housing did break by the gimble but he did not hit any rocks. The skeg and prop were fine the prop shaft was bent from the outdrive swinging around and hitting the side of the boat which punctured a hole. He was ejected from the boat about 70ft and thank god he is okay! He was doing about 4500rpm's (75-80mph) when the boat did make a hard right turn and spun out. You guys running huge power through a bravo should really think twice about it there are a time bomb waiting to happen.He is probably the most concervative guy when it came to driving the boat rarely got on it super hard. Again thank god he is okay!!
    Sorry to hear about his boat, I'm glad your buddy is ok. I saw him in the medic boat.

missboatnam1
    hope he is ok.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast