Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: topock info

Debbolas
    We drove over the bridge by topock and were surprised to see a huge sandbar between the bridge and the pipeline.....

Ultracrazy
    We drove over the bridge by topock and were surprised to see a huge sandbar between the bridge and the pipeline.....
    It's always been there.........just seems to be a little more visible.....went over it Sunday afternoon with no issues. Not sure why it seems to be more visible, but from the water.......it looks fine.

havaduner
    We are going there on Sunday...lets meet up!!!!We will be there with some other folks and their boats too!!!!
    We're still undecided if we are going this weekend, but would love to meet you. Just noticed your Avatar, so you are a duner as well?? As you can tell by my name, (hava duner) tells you how I spend my time.
    I'll know by tomorrow what we are doing this weekend.

Havasu Hangin'
    Been there...hit that. :messedup:

Mrs CP 19
    Yep, about 45 mins or so. Launch at NMP or you can go down to Park Moabi. If you do not know the river above Needles bridge, or can't follow someone who does know the river in a boat your size or bigger, don't go. Our place is about a mile north of the bridge, and we watch larger boats hit the rock bar up from our place all the time. Jill

Debbolas
    Been there...hit that. :messedup:
    It was NEW to me....we stay in between the pilars of the bridges, and don't usually drive over that bridge to Havasu (as we have BEEN staying at Park Moabi) I was just surprised.
    We always park there and watch the local kids swing and jump off the bridge there

Havasu Hangin'
    It was NEW to me....we stay in between the pilars of the bridges, and don't usually drive over that bridge to Havasu (as we have BEEN staying at Park Moabi) I was just surprised.
    We always park there and watch the local kids swing and jump off the bridge there
    About 10 years ago, my buddy had a big cruiser that we were trying to get on plane...it kicked up alot of river bottom.
    We call that the "River Lab Finish" on the prop...

Debbolas
    About 10 years ago, my buddy had a big cruiser that we were trying to get on plane...it kicked up alot of river bottom.
    We call that the "River Lab Finish" on the prop...
    River Lab............interesting.............we have a
    "Lake Powell Gravel Lab" on ours.....
    and our OLD prop had the ever popular ..............
    "hit the huge VW hidden under the water above the Needles bridge for unsuspecting boaters".........
    called "Needles Prop Lab" for short.....
    :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
    We're still undecided if we are going this weekend, but would love to meet you. Just noticed your Avatar, so you are a duner as well?? As you can tell by my name, (hava duner) tells you how I spend my time.
    I'll know by tomorrow what we are doing this weekend.
    Check your pm's!!! We hope you come out!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234