Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The webster "Bench Racer"

FLYTE RISK
    Her454:
    well flyte, feel free to use it anytime, just dont post a pic of it. Thanx, I will use it when I figure what it is. wink Than i will use it to smack SANGSTER around after our race

Her454
    LMAO, after that air conditioner/swamp cooler comment i'd say he's fair game.

FLYTE RISK
    Her chk yo p.m.s...................

Sangster
    Her454:
    LMAO, after that air conditioner/swamp cooler comment i'd say he's fair game.See, ya' take everything out of context...i was jest trying to sell him a Scoop....

Her454
    oh, so now its out of context....hmmmmmmm. dont forget my printers still printin all this good stuff for nyd. i still wanna know who's bringin the crow to the potluck, i think were gonna need alot of it. and smalllz, leave your modified lawn chair at home....

Sangster, check your email, Hud.

Miss Chievous
    Hey Her454, I finally figured this out! So, show me the ropes and who is who on here. How do I get to Wally World from here? Tell T-bag I said hi Mr Mullet. Ok, Im hoping to go with you on New Years but you know with our luck the truck will catch fire or something. How do you use the smileys? You know I still ride the short bus.

Her454
    glad you figured it out. dont mention short bus on the forums, i think it might have some relevance...and dont EVER mention fire if your riding with me again. wink just click on the smiley icon, its easy. welcome aboard. there are alot of nice people.

Sangster
    Like ME....... smilespi smilespi smilespi smilespi smilespi

Sangster:
    Like ME....... smilespi smilespi smilespi smilespi smilespi You know, it's highly inflamatory posts like this that give this place a bad rap. I'm notifying the moderator.....

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast