Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kerr Lake

NATE480
    Hello everyone, New here so I thought I would ask if anyone is around N. NC or S. VA? Kerr lake? I'll be there this weekend, anyone else?

promod
    who is dis fill use in with info mike lives in cary also {sleekcraft76}

NATE480
    Do What??

sleekcraft76
    yes we live in cary!,were do you live ,we boat at lake jorden it is only 10 min down the road lot of hot boats around here.

NATE480
    Downtown Cary (by the old elementary school). I was at Jordan Sat and Sun
    trying to tune and Get ready for this coming weekend! We should get up and go out sometime, could really use some experience for this is my first jet boat.
    Where in Cary are ya?

promod
    good deal glad to see we have another one, mike leaves right off of manard road and i live in angier about 20min away so we all need to hook up with yeah and help ya out

NATE480
    Sounds good, hopefully I'll be back runnin Thurs or Fri and leaving Fri evening
    for Kerr. Let me know if you guys will be around. I might come back Sun and go to Jordan Mon. I like Kerr cause I have friends and family up there with there boats and toys, and cause the lake is bigger but anyhow!

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Sounds good, hopefully I'll be back runnin Thurs or Fri and leaving Fri evening
    for Kerr. Let me know if you guys will be around. I might come back Sun and go to Jordan Mon. I like Kerr cause I have friends and family up there with there boats and toys, and cause the lake is bigger but anyhow!
    Welcome, I'm Jamie. Mike's wife. I glad to see another boater around Cary. Mike's going to PM you with his cell number so we all can get together sometime and go boating.
    There's also Travis and Kathy that have a jet, they live in Chapel Hill. There's Danny and Monica (Lady Warhawk) in Morrisville. You have Alan and Amy (Bubba and Mrs. Bubba). Alan's my brother. We have awhole gang of them.
    Can't wait to meet ya. Have a safe and fun weekend.

Lady Warhawk
    Downtown Cary (by the old elementary school). I was at Jordan Sat and Sun
    trying to tune and Get ready for this coming weekend! We should get up and go out sometime, could really use some experience for this is my first jet boat.
    Where in Cary are ya?
    Hey Nate, I'm Monica, and my hub is Danny. We also go to Jordan. Right now it's hard for us to get to the lake, as our son was in an auto accident on Mother's Day. Hopefully one afternoon when he gets out of the hospital we can all meet at Jordan. I sure could use some sun, and fun, and a beer or twelve :2purples:
    I was born in Cary, but it's grown so much I hardly know my way around there anymore. I even went to the old elementry school
    Danny wants to know what kind of boat you have. We have a 21 ft warhawk tunnel, with a blown 502.
    Welcome to the boards

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    who is dis fill use in with info mike lives in cary also {sleekcraft76}
    You have to excuse Grant, he sucked one to many towels JK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast