Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kerr Lake

promod
    You have to excuse Grant, he sucked one to many towels JK
    no you didn't go there, lmfao hey there's a first time for everything
    nate don't mind them women ya know how they are lol ha ha just kidding girls no offense

NATE480
    Hey guys, nice to hear from all of you. I had no clue that there were this many people so close by with the same interests.
    Monica, sorry to hear about your son, I'm sure thats a tough situation.
    If I can help let me know I work at a body shop though I know that doesn't help with your son. Tell Danny I have a 1972 18ft Tahiti with what seems to be a stock 454 and a berkeley jet. Hopefully I can put up some pics soon, I have to figure out how first.
    Jamie, nice to hear from you. Tell Mike I'll look for his PM but not sure where to look. I would like to get together with all of you guys, sounds like you guys got a pretty nice size crowd. I will have to get some of my friends to join us as well, talking about loving being on the lake, they don't stop!

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Can't wait!!

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    no you didn't go there, lmfao hey there's a first time for everything
    nate don't mind them women ya know how they are lol ha ha just kidding girls no offense
    I had to. You know how we are Grant, causing trouble and stirring sh*t. Hope to see everyone soon.

Jr Jetter
    Hey Nate...
    Just wanted to say hello from Charlotte. Several of us are getting together this weekend here in Charlotte at Mtn Isle lake, going to start Friday and end sometime on Monday (lol....never enough of a good time). A few of the Raleigh area folks should be joining us, you are more than welcome too as well, the more the merrier.
    At some point this summer, we (Charlotte jetters) are going to go to Lake Jordan to visit our friends on their "home lake", and have discussed the possibility of the Kerr lake area as well.
    Also, just to let you know, come join us at the Lake James get togethers, it is an awesome lake and scenery !! So far we are there for the July 4th weekend, and the Halloween weekend this year. Should be some old threads on here from last Halloween's get together, many pictures posted !!

NATE480
    Let me know about Jordan and Kerr this summer and I'll have everyone I know together, they r always ready for a party! Kerr is a little further for me but I prefer it, I appreciate the invite though, I'll try to make it over your way this year as soon as I see the boat is runnin like I want it to! I'm still tuning as I just bought it Tues last week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12