Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake lice are in season

goneboatin
    Just got back from Parker last night. It was a good weekend, but other than 2 very near misses with, as my wife calls, "a$$wipes" on SeaDoos. These guys didn't even look before they decided to turn right into me. These idiots deserve an ass beating. But what can you do? I've got the wife and kids in the boat. I'm hoping these guys had to go and change their shorts.
    Oh well, it's going to be a great summer - be careful.

deltarat
    Personaly when they get to close for my comfort I hit them with the jet a vator. As fer as the wife and kids, youll never see an 11 year old boy laugh so hard in your life. He likes the way they fly through the air when they fall off. The wife dosnt like it when the LICE find you on the lake latter in the day but I just give them the same excuse they give me..."Dude I am Soo sorry, I didnt even see you there Dude"

Stealth Marine
    Personaly when they get to close for my comfort I hit them with the jet a vator. As fer as the wife and kids, youll never see an 11 year old boy laugh so hard in your life. He likes the way they fly through the air when they fall off. The wife dosnt like it when the LICE find you on the lake latter in the day but I just give them the same excuse they give me..."Dude I am Soo sorry, I didnt even see you there Dude"
    He he he.
    Well, when I am out playing on my jetski I go out of my way to FIND someone with a "jet a vator" who is willing to shower me!!
    Nothing beats getting drenched on a hot day...

WaTchTheGelCoat
    I have to agree, it seemed like once you passed sundance going up river, they were everywhere! :messedup:

goneboatin
    I can't really blast the lice with an outdrive...they tend to leave a mark.

Dr. Eagle
    He he he.
    Well, when I am out playing on my jetski
    that reminds me I need to get mine out and fire em up...

Kilrtoy
    This is every weekend
    and last time I was out, an ass in a HTM almost killed us.....

Eliminator 4 Life
    Lake lice idiots I cant wait tell they stop making those damn things. We were testing some props sat night and found a few I guess they think we can stop our boat when we are doing a 115 :idea:

Dr. Eagle
    time I was out, an ass in a HTM almost killed us.....
    HTM Makes Lake Lice?

Kilrtoy
    Lake lice idiots I cant wait tell they stop making those damn things. We were testing some props sat night and found a few I guess they think we can stop our boat when we are doing a 115 :idea:
    You were in a DCB.......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast