Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attn: 26' Eliminator Eagle owners

Phat Daddy
    Bear down, I just had my system done by my good friend Atomickitn. He is the head rigger at Dana boats and did an awesome job. He does a lot of systems so he's real good at being creative. Pm me for his info. Good luck

jbtrailerjim
    Hey Memo, Is there not a place to put a set of 12's somewhere in the mid cabin? I'm not familiar with your boat but I would think maybe a set of twelves built into a sealed enclosures in the bulkheads. That is where my twelves are at in my mid cabin and I know I have a lot less room inside of my mid cabin vs yours. My two twelves hit hard as hell inside there.

bear down
    Hey Memo, Is there not a place to put a set of 12's somewhere in the mid cabin? I'm not familiar with your boat but I would think maybe a set of twelves built into a sealed enclosures in the bulkheads. That is where my twelves are at in my mid cabin and I know I have a lot less room inside of my mid cabin vs yours. My two twelves hit hard as hell inside there.
    There is room in there but I don't want to lose that storage space....It's so nice to have everything tucked away behind the seats and not in the transom area. Looking to have it all and the bag of chips!

Eliminator 4 Life
    Oh basically you are talking to me why didnt you just say hey E4L ha ha. Well I have two 10s in my boat and the subs are behind the seats in the cuddy you loose alot of that storage which sucks in my opinion but the system sounds great havent heard any complaints yet. The boxes are ported and lin x too :mix:
    What Memo Im not good enough

jbtrailerjim
    There is room in there but I don't want to lose that storage space....It's so nice to have everything tucked away behind the seats and not in the transom area. Looking to have it all and the bag of chips!
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I hate giving up storage space also. I can't stand having crap scatered all over the boat. I only lost out on cup holders by mounting my subs where I did though.
    Hey, not to change the subject but did you guys move? I noticed your location does not say Fontana anymore. Did you move to Riverside?

bear down
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I hate giving up storage space also. I can't stand having crap scatered all over the boat. I only lost out on cup holders by mounting my subs where I did though.
    Hey, not to change the subject but did you guys move? I noticed your location does not say Fontana anymore. Did you move to Riverside?
    Yup we moved...we are in Riverside in the Victoria Grove Community!

BOBALOO
    The box I built is about 1.25 to 1.5 cubic feet per enclosure,2 1/2 to 3 total cubic feet plus the ports under the seat. I only lost the cupholders and a little space behind the seatback. I would think losing the space under the back seat would be more significant than the little lost in the cuddy. Plus I think my 2 12's hit harder in the cuddy than they would in the open area of the cockpit. I will be in Havasu this thurs thru fri at Crazy Horse and everywhere else if you want to check it out.
    96 Eagle 25' blue and not pink.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...bridge-med.jpg

BALLSDEEP
    Bear Down:
    Here is a picture of where my 15's are mounted. I bought the boat like this, but the previous owner had Transonic in Upland install the system. Overall, it sounds really good and there is still pleanty of space below. I am 6'2 and I have slept down there fully streache dout with no plroblems. Hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

BALLSDEEP
    Bear Down:
    I am having picture posting issues, send me a PM with your email address and I will send you a picture.

jbtrailerjim
    Yup we moved...we are in Riverside in the Victoria Grove Community!
    Cool...Thats a real nice area over there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12