Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Any local CHP's or Sheriff's (Ventura L.A. Area)

Beer-30
    Do you have tinted front windows on any of your vehicles? Gets hot up there in bakersfield..
    RD
    Don't I wish! One new guy came rolling in to where I work with front tint and promply got instructed to remove it. Hilarious. You had to be there.

MAINEVENT
    Not really.
    If a bank teller fraudulantly signed off a withdrawl from the bank that the person didn't have? They could lose their job.
    If a grocery checker fraudulantly didn't scan items for a person to have without paying? They could lose their job.
    Know what I mean?
    Yeah but if a crack dealer cuts a short 20 sack does he die or get fired for it :notam:
    Are you saying you never have given anyone a chance before out in the field? :rollside:
    I was just asking a simple question but we can keep going :rollside: i was'nt making anyone sign my ticket just asking if someone can bro me out if i could :notam:

Beer-30
    i was'nt making anyone sign my ticket just asking if someone can bro me out if i could :notam:
    Using discretion on contacts is one thing. Putting your name to a document is another. You seem to think it's no big deal. I am just saying that it is. I understand that you are not familiar with any LEs policies, but it is a big deal - if one got caught doing it. Maybe it would happen, maybe it wouldn't. Just don't pass it off as no big deal. That's all. :wink:

RiverDave
    i was'nt making anyone sign my ticket just asking if someone can bro me out if i could :notam:
    I did... LOL
    So did another person in this thread (read all the responses..) Your problems are solved "bro."
    RD

MAINEVENT
    Using discretion on contacts is one thing. Putting your name to a document is another. You seem to think it's no big deal. I am just saying that it is. I understand that you are not familiar with any LEs policies, but it is a big deal - if one got caught doing it. Maybe it would happen, maybe it wouldn't. Just don't pass it off as no big deal. That's all. :wink:
    Oh I am very familiar the LE's policies i have more than a dozen close relatives in law enforcement and i also was going for my CJ degree until LAPD and Sheriffs both turned me away for certain reasons but i never said it was "No big deal" and all my relatives are C.O's :eat:
    Thanks Though
    Hey can you sign my ticket :notam: :coffeycup J/K

RitcheyRch
    I had a tinted windows ticket about 3 months ago and paid a fine of about $100 instead of having to remove the tint.

MAINEVENT
    I did... LOL
    So did another person in this thread (read all the responses..) Your problems are solved "bro."
    RD
    Yes they are Thanks RD I'll buy you some cocktails :wink: in about a month

Kilrtoy
    Hey can you sign my ticket :notam: :coffeycup J/K
    No, but I have a few pics that i can get a girl to sign for you..... :supp:

Beer-30
    Oh, and by the way, the next one could have this attached to it. A little misdemeanor add-on for repeat offenders. Enjoy.
    24004. No person shall operate any vehicle or combination of vehicles after notice by a peace officer, as defined in Section 830.1 or subdivision (a) of Section 830.2 of the Penal Code, that the vehicle is not equipped as required by this code, except as may be necessary to return the vehicle or combination of vehicles to the residence or place of business of the owner or driver or to a garage, until the vehicle and its equipment have been made to conform with the requirements of this code.

MAINEVENT
    No, but I have a few pics that i can get a girl to sign for you..... :supp:
    Send them over then my e-mail is empty :devil: