Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How we kick it at the LOTO

racecar.hotshoe
    How about those Chief's.........................

Wild Horses
    T&B, you sure should do it. 2 years ago for the 4th of July me and the wife pulled ours back to LOTO and spent a couple of days kickin it at party cove. It made Havasu seem kind of tame. We also first went to Table Rock and spent a couple of days. They both are some good sized lakes. If you go let me know I'm up for another pull out there again.
    Clint

Midwest_Miss69
    You guys are sure kicking it with a lot of clothes on. Looks like a PTA BBQ.
    I was too drunk & stoned to take pics at the orgy later that night Lucky for you I took a pic of my girlfriends sunbathing the next day

Midwest_Miss69
    T&B, you sure should do it. 2 years ago for the 4th of July me and the wife pulled ours back to LOTO and spent a couple of days kickin it at party cove. It made Havasu seem kind of tame. We also first went to Table Rock and spent a couple of days. They both are some good sized lakes. If you go let me know I'm up for another pull out there again.
    Clint
    I've been to Party Cove & I know excactly what you're talking about! I think a couple was :argue: on the boat because of all the girls flashing! LOL I've never been to Tablerock Lake but my sister and her husband go there and they have said it's really beautiful.

lucky
    how long of a pull is it ?
    about 10"

Midwest_Miss69
    how long of a pull is it ?
    The Lake extends 92 miles from end to end and those pics were taken at the 47 mile marker.

Midwest_Miss69
    According to www.mapquest.com it is Total Est. Time: 21 hours, 0 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1347.24 miles from your place to the Lake of the Ozarks
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t/CAP0S7DH.gif

topless
    Looks like you got MODERATED. :2purples:

Midwest_Miss69
    Looks like you got MODERATED. :2purples:
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast