Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chet and HBJet

Froggystyle
    I just wanted to start a new thread so you guys can argue like little school kids on something that doesn't have my name in the title. Here are the last several posts so you don't forget where you came from...
    Originally posted by HB Jet
    And RR1/001, can you read? Your saying you can't let anyone see you in a lake boat. Therefore implying the boat is not longer a lake boat, but a race boat since you bought it for racing.
    So with all your wisdom tell me again, what is it, a lake boat, or a race boat? From your previous posts, and your webpage, it would appear to be a race boat. I really don't care which it is just as long as you clear up the confusion. Also, how many lake boats do you know that have sponsers? I think yours would be the only one......
    About turning things around, well that's funny, because I only use your posts to so you how what you say today, contradicts what you have said before.
    So lets stop playing the games, I've never posted under another name, but you however have 3, and you say the other two characters (Slowbot and E.M.A.D.) are your pit crew members...........what a minute, your telling me not only does your lake boat have sponsers, but it also has a pit crew? Shit Slowy, what are you going to tell me next, you have T-Shirts of your lake boat for sale too?
    HBjet
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posts: 2370 | From: Huntington Beach, Ca | Registered: May 2001 | IP: Logged
    djdplacecraft
    Triple Digit Club
    Member # 3266
    Member Rated:
    posted August 13, 2002 10:57 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Man one thing about you guys you do keep the threads lively!You guys wait till i get my john boat with the electric trolling motor with 4 cat tractor batteries inline finished then we'll run these bad boys.
    Posts: 176 | From: Indio Ca. | Registered: Jun 2002 | IP: Logged
    RR1/ 001
    Triple Digit Club
    Member # 1017
    Member Rated:
    posted August 13, 2002 11:09 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by HBjet:
    So with all your wisdom tell me again, what is it, a lake boat, or a race boat? From your previous posts, and your webpage, it would appear to be a race boat. I really don't care which it is just as long as you clear up the confusion. Also, how many lake boats do you know that have sponsers? I think yours would be the only one......
    About turning things around, well that's funny, because I only use your posts to so you how what you say today, contradicts what you have said before.
    So lets stop playing the games, I've never posted under another name, but you however have 3, and you say the other two characters (Slowbot and E.M.A.D.) are your pit crew members...........what a minute, your telling me not only does your lake boat have sponsers, but it also has a pit crew? Shit Slowy, what are you going to tell me next, you have T-Shirts of your lake boat for sale too?
    HBjet
    OK let look for the KEY Word`s here :
    it would appear to be a race boat.
    appear: Doesn't make it one dose it?
    how many lake boats do you know that have sponsers?
    About 15 to 20 that I know of why?
    contradicts what you have said before.
    hummm, You should know all about that one, "Pick the time and place and I`ll be there"...LOL... tell me some more!
    You start out as a 70 mph boat on radar then you go to a 72.4 now 80`s what will it be next week 199mph on gps and radar?LMAO @ U dip shit
    T-Shirts of your lake boat for sale too?
    They are on the way, where do you want me to send your`s? BTW it say`s Aggressor on the back, are you sure you really want one?
    HBjet I really don't think you want to talk about the crew, one of them is my ole lady and one of them is a not so nice little black guy that would love to kick the shit out of you . I think I would leave that one alone if I was you!
    Just a hint if you want to talk shit to me, lets talk I`v got all day...
    --------------------
    Yea Rite
    [ August 13, 2002, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Froggystyle ]

HBjet
    RR1/ 001:
    OK let look for the KEY Word`s here :
    it would appear to be a race boat.
    appear: Doesn't make it one dose it?No, it doesn't, so I guess your saying it is only a lake boat. Ok, I'm glad we have that all cleared up
    RR1/ 001:
    how many lake boats do you know that have sponsers?
    About 15 to 20 that I know of why? Why? Well, don't you think it is a little odd for a lake boat to have sponsers when they go fishing, water skiing, floating with friends, and partying on a beach/sandbar? Why would an company want to sponser a boat that does that?
    RR1/ 001:
    contradicts what you have said before.
    hummm, You should know all about that one, "Pick the time and place and I`ll be there"...LOL... tell me some more!Apparently you forgot what you offered, and I accepted, but you have now declinded to pick a place. Remember this?
    Originally posted by RR1/ 001:
    You say "all the Fast boats are out west" well I`ll meet you 1/2 way and you can show me how fast you aren't!Again, you say I'm a pussy, but you won't pick a location 1/2 way, which is what you offered. So who's the pussy now?
    RR1/ 001:
    You start out as a 70 mph boat on radar then you go to a 72.4 now 80`s what will it be next week 199mph on gps and radar?LMAO @ U dip shitOnce again, the 70 was over 2 years ago. 72.4 was 2 weeks ago, not at full speed because I was only in it for 6 seconds and I had 3 people in the boat with poor water conditions, and lastly on Saturday late in the afternoon on perfect water conditions with MissHBjet and myself on board it ran 80.6mph on GPS. I was using a different loader, and I did a few other small things. So why are you questioning my performance gains? Ever heard of improvement? Maybe not sice your times have been slipping lately. What was it, one race your top speed was 82, then it was 56, then the next race you didn't finish. Wait a minute, what are we talking about, this is a lake boat, not a race boat.
    RR1/ 001:
    T-Shirts of your lake boat for sale too?
    They are on the way, where do you want me to send your`s? BTW it say`s Aggressor on the back, are you sure you really want one?
    Are you serious? T-shirts? What are they going to look like? A jet hydro at a sand bar, with people standing around have a few cold ones, or a jet hydro on a glassy lake with a guy fishing off the side and holding a warm cup of coffee?
    RR1/ 001:
    HBjet I really don't think you want to talk about the crew, one of them is my ole lady and one of them is a not so nice little black guy that would love to kick the shit out of you . I think I would leave that one alone if I was you!
    Just a hint if you want to talk shit to me, lets talk I`v got all day...So your wife is either Slowboat, or Eat Me and Die? That is who I'm talking about, not your wife. What does one of your "Crew" members being little, or black have to do with anything?
    HBjet

HBjet
    Sorry Wes, but the topic name should read HBjet and the 3 stooges!

ChetCapoli
    HBjet
    Are you serious? T-shirts? What are they going to look like? A jet hydro at a sand bar, with people standing around have a few cold ones, or a jet hydro on a glassy lake with a guy fishing off the side and holding a warm cup of coffee?
    HBjet[/QB]That is funny hb. I gotta laugh at that one. BTW, how is my name in the top three topics here and i'm not really involved??? Get it right froggs will ya. One more thing hb...i had a feeling you were going to sandbag with your MPH btw. I had a feeling you were going to pull 80 out of your hat. I bet you told your man, " i need to do 80" just for chet and slowy. What RPM is this if you dont mind tellin?? Just to keep you updated, i'm working on the shoe area now cuz i'm at a standstill 80.5 with 3 different grates. The hull is not as free as it can be and i still have alot of intake pressure to deal with. Didnt want you to think i was a flash in the pan or anything, we got a test to settle now remember.
    CHET

RR1/ 001
    HBjet I just got back from the lake doing a test run in the ole`fishing Jet Hydro.Duane called me and said let`s go test today. It ran 7200 hitting the RPM chip with an A impeller so if you really want to drop $2000. 00 in my pocket we can set up this little friendly race.
    I`m not talking shit here, if you want to send your money in. We will have a race for what it`s worth.
    I say we pick a shop some where near where we race to hold the money.
    What you think about that?
    I`m all up for it . like taking candy from a little kid!
    Rule`s
    No Break out! WTO
    I run my hydro with the set up I have rite Now!
    You run the set up you have rite Now!
    money must be sent in 1 week before the race!
    Race is to be 1/2 way from here to there.
    Track 1/4 mile-1320feet
    I`ll give you one little hint "Your not going to win"
    Oh as far as why he`s the little black guy? because you say he all in my head but I do remember PGF127rt telling you he was with me in Waco TX this year.....Duh.... remember the race I told you about 2 months before it happened, that you backed out on!

HBjet
    RR1/ 001:
    It ran 7200 hitting the RPM chip with an A impeller!I'm sorry, but do you know how much power you would need to turn that? And let me tell you, your miss match carbed 460 chevy motor on alky isn't going to cut that. As far as that blower motor, you would still need a lot more power then it could be making. Also, isn't an Aggressor A like a Berk AA? LOL, that is some funny shit, 7200rpm with an Aggressor A Impeller.
    RR1/ 001:
    I say we pick a shop some where near where we race to hold the money.Why your shop? I don't have a problem with the cash, but I think that it is a little fishy how I have to give your shop the money, when your the one making the bet.
    RR1/ 001:
    Rule`s
    No Break out! WTO
    I run my hydro with the set up I have rite Now!
    You run the set up you have rite Now!
    money must be sent in 1 week before the race!
    Race is to be 1/2 way from here to there.
    Track 1/4 mile-1320feet!So let me get this straight, No break out, are we going to run a bracket? What ever happend to the guy ahead is the winner? So, what is the setup you have right now? No secrets now Slowy, because if that's the case, then your pockets better run deep because I'll like to go double or nothing if were going to do the secret game.
    RR1/ 001:
    I`ll give you one little hint "Your not going to win"Then this should be a walk in the park for you!
    OK Steve, you know what my boat runs, and I know what your boat runs with your 460 on alky, but if your not going to run that motor, you need to let us know what you are going to run. I'm not going to race someone with double or more horsepower then I'm pushing, it would kind of take the fun out of it, and make the feeling of victory somewhat embarrassing wouldn't it.
    HBjet
    [ August 13, 2002, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

RR1/ 001
    HBjet I`m going to run the same motor that I have ran at the last 3 races.
    It turns an A aggressor impeller 7200 hitting the rpm chip on my MSD.
    Make that call and ask he was there all day testing with us. That is the motor I will have in it for the race.
    I never said my shop jack ass ....Read .... Shop by where ever we race, dumb ass

RR1/ 001
    and make the feeling of victory somewhat embarrassing wouldn't it.NO because I dont like you so I would love to smoke you like the little bitch you are.

RR1/ 001
    you need to let us know what you are going to runFASTER THAN YOU
    [ August 13, 2002, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: RR1/ 001 ]

HBjet
    RR1/ 001:
    HBjet I`m going to run the same motor that I have ran at the last 3 races.
    It turns an A aggressor impeller 7200 hitting the rpm chip on my MSD.Ok, I forgot, what motor is that? What HP?
    Give me the specs if you are for real on this. If you do not, then you lose by default.
    HBjet

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast