I just wanted to start a new thread so you guys can argue like little school kids on something that doesn't have my name in the title. Here are the last several posts so you don't forget where you came from...
Originally posted by HB Jet
And RR1/001, can you read? Your saying you can't let anyone see you in a lake boat. Therefore implying the boat is not longer a lake boat, but a race boat since you bought it for racing.
So with all your wisdom tell me again, what is it, a lake boat, or a race boat? From your previous posts, and your webpage, it would appear to be a race boat. I really don't care which it is just as long as you clear up the confusion. Also, how many lake boats do you know that have sponsers? I think yours would be the only one......
About turning things around, well that's funny, because I only use your posts to so you how what you say today, contradicts what you have said before.
So lets stop playing the games, I've never posted under another name, but you however have 3, and you say the other two characters (Slowbot and E.M.A.D.) are your pit crew members...........what a minute, your telling me not only does your lake boat have sponsers, but it also has a pit crew? Shit Slowy, what are you going to tell me next, you have T-Shirts of your lake boat for sale too?
HBjet
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 2370 | From: Huntington Beach, Ca | Registered: May 2001 | IP: Logged
djdplacecraft
Triple Digit Club
Member # 3266
Member Rated:
posted August 13, 2002 10:57 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man one thing about you guys you do keep the threads lively!You guys wait till i get my john boat with the electric trolling motor with 4 cat tractor batteries inline finished then we'll run these bad boys.
Posts: 176 | From: Indio Ca. | Registered: Jun 2002 | IP: Logged
RR1/ 001
Triple Digit Club
Member # 1017
Member Rated:
posted August 13, 2002 11:09 AM
quote:
Originally posted by HBjet:
So with all your wisdom tell me again, what is it, a lake boat, or a race boat? From your previous posts, and your webpage, it would appear to be a race boat. I really don't care which it is just as long as you clear up the confusion. Also, how many lake boats do you know that have sponsers? I think yours would be the only one......
About turning things around, well that's funny, because I only use your posts to so you how what you say today, contradicts what you have said before.
So lets stop playing the games, I've never posted under another name, but you however have 3, and you say the other two characters (Slowbot and E.M.A.D.) are your pit crew members...........what a minute, your telling me not only does your lake boat have sponsers, but it also has a pit crew? Shit Slowy, what are you going to tell me next, you have T-Shirts of your lake boat for sale too?
HBjet
OK let look for the KEY Word`s here :
it would appear to be a race boat.
appear: Doesn't make it one dose it?
how many lake boats do you know that have sponsers?
About 15 to 20 that I know of why?
contradicts what you have said before.
hummm, You should know all about that one, "Pick the time and place and I`ll be there"...LOL... tell me some more!
You start out as a 70 mph boat on radar then you go to a 72.4 now 80`s what will it be next week 199mph on gps and radar?LMAO @ U dip shit
T-Shirts of your lake boat for sale too?
They are on the way, where do you want me to send your`s? BTW it say`s Aggressor on the back, are you sure you really want one?
HBjet I really don't think you want to talk about the crew, one of them is my ole lady and one of them is a not so nice little black guy that would love to kick the shit out of you . I think I would leave that one alone if I was you!
Just a hint if you want to talk shit to me, lets talk I`v got all day...
--------------------
Yea Rite
[ August 13, 2002, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Froggystyle ]