Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chet and HBJet

Did Hooked on Phonics give you your money back and tell you never to mention them? I hope so. Now that's funny...LMAO!

Kim Hanson
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Did Hooked on Phonics give you your money back and tell you never to mention them? I hope so.
    That is to funny....( . )( . )........

skeepwerkzaz
    7200 rpm?????? He must have snipped the little wire on the back of his tach that is for the four banger guys. Nice RACECAR too guy, is that parked outside your trailer? eek! I saw one just like it for sale yesterday for $2500 bucks. It came with a spare engine. RR/1, dude I'll race you in my boat just to get you to shut up. It doesn't run yet, but I can get some strong rowers, I'm talking Viking style, and we can kick your 7200 rev booty. Please, just GET REAL....The more you run your mouth the more stupid you sound. By the way it is spelled RIGHT. Just a little FYI. and HB.....He is dragging you WAY down to his level, just don't do it man. We all think you know what you are talking about, but this verbal poopy is making me wonder.
    [ August 18, 2002, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: skeepwerkzaz ]

Windy
    skeepwerkzaz:
    HB.....He is dragging you WAY down to his level, just don't do it man. We all think you know what you are talking about, but this verbal poopy is making me wonder.Good advice

HOSS
    Gotta love those bench racing fags!
    Anyone here have any back issues to Tractor Pull? I want to see if there is a way one of those good `ol boys can hook up 7 blown alki 460`s to my JC as I too have a dream. Wonder what I could turn, 7200 x 7 = shit I`ll race ya with the chip!

skeepwerkzaz
    Hi I'm chet......
    [ August 18, 2002, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: skeepwerkzaz ]

Froggystyle
    Nice box...
    [ August 19, 2002, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Froggystyle ]

RR1/ 001
    The funny part about this time is that I was poking fun at Froggy and Chet and then HBjet jump`s in and starts this crap about he`s faster than me and then you all turn it around to where I was the one that started it....LMAO.... I love ***boat.com...lol... and Now I`m booted??? lol you make my day`s go by faster with all this kiddy shit
    [ August 20, 2002, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: RR1/ 001 ]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234