Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ...not a good weekend

MagicMtnDan
    My condolences to the family who lost a young man. I wish you and your friend better days and hope that you manage to be thankful for not having even worse news to report.
    It's a shame how one mistake (not sitting in seats) can result in such a devastating loss!

hot_diggity_dog
    Ratso My thoughts are with you Bro!
    HDD

purrfecttremor
    our prayers go out to everyone touched by both accidents and the boating community.

Scream
    We're so sorry for your pain Ratso, our thoughts and prayers are with you, youre family and all involved with these unfortunate events...
    Scream

ratso
    Thanks everybody. I'm going to give a copy of this thread to Brian's mom tomorrow. There are so many ifs, ands, or buts that keep going through my mind. I would give anything in the world to change all this if I could. Kevin (Shark In The Pond)... thanks for the phone call. It means so much to me. Kevin has met most of these young men before when he was down here visiting, and I know he has met Brian. We are all a pretty close knit clan, and losing one of them feels like I lost a son. He was always in a good mood, always had a smile on his face, and he just gave you a good feeling inside just by being around him. This has affected so many people. There have probably been a hundred people on the shore and under the pavillion where the rescue team and divers are working. They are supposed to start searching again around 7 or 8am in the morning. This is about all I can handle right now with the tears coming... so I'm signing off for the night. Thanks again to everyone. It is very much appreciated...
    Randall

Flying Tiger
    Sorry to hear the news,,,

MOBrien
    :frown: Many prayers are with you and your crew Ratso. Be with them and help each other grieve & get through this. It's no doubt a terrible thing, but you and your family & friends need to lean on each other now more than ever.....make sure you do that & don't go at it alone.
    take care HB bro.

missboatnam1
    ratso, im so sorry to hear this...sometimes i dont understand.....we take our body, and our life for granted, and at any moment we can loose any one of them.....we are all so fortunate to be alive, and have the great things in life that we do, even if its not everything we wished we had...we are all so lucky.....somtimes we need to sit back and thank god for the things we do have!! :frown:

Mrs.Racer277
    You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

FMluvswater
    Sorry to hear about your friends, ratso. Friends are precious. You're all in my prayers.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast