Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayaPlaya ANSWER YOUR FAWK'N Phone

Havasu Luvr
    OK, 1 or 2 times is cute butt EVERY TIME is getting old.....put down the Hustler Mag, wipe that ARS of yours and get up and walk to the phone....I can also see one phone being busy but your NOT that busy that both phone "NO ANSWER ! ! !".... Call me.........PLEASE ! ! :hammer2: jk
    I'm leaving tomorrow for LHC, out on the water friday afternoon and early dinner friday @ the springs....coming back up river for MAD DOGS friday night...you game..
    PS... Dam Run is still on like your Donky Kong. Will not miss my bro's B-Day....let's put it in stone this weekend.

WYRD
    Damn Dave, this sucks first you make me wear a skirt to go on the Girls trip, then you go to Havi on Memorial without me (no I am not wearing a bikini for this one) and now you are parting with Eric at the Dam Run :hammer2: Where do I fit in (insert corny sexual pun here :jawdrop: )
    I called OTGA and talked with Jeff. He is gonna hook me up. Thanks Brotha
    WYRD

Eliminator 4 Life
    Damn Dave, this sucks first you make me wear a skirt to go on the Girls trip, then you go to Havi on Memorial without me (no I am not wearing a bikini for this one) and now you are parting with Eric at the Dam Run :hammer2: Where do I fit in (insert corny sexual pun here :jawdrop: )
    WYRD
    Well you gonna call Dave out Im gonna call you out ha ha.What im not good enough to go to the dam run with you ha ha whats up for this weekend you need to come to Don Pedro I tell yea but that is cool hang low cause next weekend is gonna be out of control :devil:

PlyaPlya22
    OK, 1 or 2 times is cute butt EVERY TIME is getting old.....put down the Hustler Mag, wipe that ARS of yours and get up and walk to the phone....I can also see one phone being busy but your NOT that busy that both phone "NO ANSWER ! ! !".... Call me.........PLEASE ! ! :hammer2: jk
    I'm leaving tomorrow for LHC, out on the water friday afternoon and early dinner friday @ the springs....coming back up river for MAD DOGS friday night...you game..
    PS... Dam Run is still on like your Donky Kong. Will not miss my bro's B-Day....let's put it in stone this weekend.
    I see you got your subscription HUSTLER also...I called you work and celli and no answer...WTF??? You are really hiding!!! I gotta hit another conf. call here shortly. But, I can post while on the call....(multi tasking..LOL)...I call ya afterwards.

WYRD
    Well you gonna call Dave out Im gonna call you out ha ha.What im not good enough to go to the dam run with you ha ha whats up for this weekend you need to come to Don Pedro I tell yea but that is cool hang low cause next weekend is gonna be out of control :devil:
    I guess you will do in a pinch :crossx: I have the RiverKiddies for memorial weekend or else it would be on! Next weekend is a must for the party though..........

PlyaPlya22
    WYRD
    Don't worry Shane...I'm sure your hands will be full at the DAMN RUN!!!

PlyaPlya22
    Rob....I wouldn't put up with that...NO invite to the damn run....looks like he kicked you off for someone else ( I guess your tits aren't big enough ).....boy that sounds familiar....KICK his FOCKIN AZZ!!

Havasu Luvr
    WYRD
    Hey Shane, I hate phones and hate even more to get voice messages. So unpersonable...lol I'm just mess'n with Eric, he knows it :lightsabe Jeff is the newbe @ OTGA and Paul says he is a good trooper. He should set you up, if not let me know....

WYRD
    Don't worry Shane...I'm sure your hands will be full at the DAMN RUN!!!
    :2purples: :2purples:

WYRD
    Hey Shane, I hate phones and hate even more to get voice messages. So unpersonable...lol I'm just mess'n with Eric, he knows it :lightsabe Jeff is the newbe @ OTGA and Paul says he is a good trooper. He should set you up, if not let me know....
    I thought Jeff was the owner :idea: and I am just messin with you too just gonna have to hook up for a local run sometime

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast