Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost Lake..

cole13
    cole13, when was the last time you were there and saw anything fAST? It just isnt what it use to be.....
    Mark
    Very true, it is not what it used to be. There are however some very fast boats that live there and if they are out there for the weekend it tends to be a good night. Last year we would go every other weekend. This year however is a little different. We went two weeks ago and that is it for the summer this year. My wife and I are having twins and she has been in the hospital for pre-term labor the past four days, so the river is out for the rest of the year. I was really bummed beacuse we were supposed to go next weekend and had these really great spots, but there is always next year.

Johnwithjm
    I will be there. Not sure if I am gonna bring the boat. I here there might be a few guys with fast CPs running on Sat.

wrightnow
    I will be there. Not sure if I am gonna bring the boat. I here there might be a few guys with fast CPs running on Sat.
    John, it's always worth the trip down if I know your running.... What happened to all the v-drive guys, never see any of them anymore.

HBjet
    You obviously have never been there on a Sat night.
    Grew up going to Lost Lake... seen Blown Gas Hydros run there before, seen lots of fast boats... even ran my boat there a few times with Cyclone. Been there, Raced that! haha...
    I do miss the good ole days of LL racing...
    HBjet

disco_charger
    cole13, when was the last time you were there and saw anything fAST? It just isnt what it use to be.....
    Mark
    Perhaps I shold make the tow, and finally win some kind of race!

Johnwithjm
    John, it's always worth the trip down if I know your running.... What happened to all the v-drive guys, never see any of them anymore.
    Hey Mark I gonna play it by ear. I am going to race at chowchilla in June and don`t want to break anything before that. How is your new boat? Do you have it yet?

HBjet
    Perhaps I shold make the tow, and finally win some kind of race!
    You should make the tow reguardless... bring that boat down to Big River this summer...
    HBjet

HBjet
    Watching JohnwithJM run out there is a true highlight... Nothing like hearing the motor echo off the mountains when he stabs the throttle!
    John, you going to be out there this weekend?
    HBjet

n8dawg
    Very true, it is not what it used to be. There are however some very fast boats that live there and if they are out there for the weekend it tends to be a good night. Last year we would go every other weekend. This year however is a little different. We went two weeks ago and that is it for the summer this year. My wife and I are having twins and she has been in the hospital for pre-term labor the past four days, so the river is out for the rest of the year. I was really bummed beacuse we were supposed to go next weekend and had these really great spots, but there is always next year.
    Cole13 was camping next to us, but since he has to stick close to home with the little ones on the way, we’ve got THE BEST campsite in Lost Lake up for grabs if anyone is interested. We’ll be there with our Miller, which leaves one site open, right next to the launch ramp, the huge ones with all the grass and full hookups. We’ve got em reserved June 2- 5, Thursday - Sunday, the weekend AFTER Memorial. We had to reserve these sites months ago because they are so popular, it’d be a shame to let one go to waste. Let me know if anyone's interested!
    p.s. No worries Cole13, there’s always next year, and by then you’ll have 2 more to help hold the flag! :rollside:

cole13
    Cole13 was camping next to us, but since he has to stick close to home with the little ones on the way, we’ve got THE BEST campsite in Lost Lake up for grabs if anyone is interested. We’ll be there with our Miller, which leaves one site open, right next to the launch ramp, the huge ones with all the grass and full hookups. We’ve got em reserved June 2- 5, Thursday - Sunday, the weekend AFTER Memorial. We had to reserve these sites months ago because they are so popular, it’d be a shame to let one go to waste. Let me know if anyone's interested!
    p.s. No worries Cole13, there’s always next year, and by then you’ll have 2 more to help hold the flag! :rollside:
    Damn man, on the auction block already! haha. This is no joke either people these sites are hands down the best ones there. You get all of the action of the launch ramp right from your front door. Horse Shoe pits in the back yard. And you do not need a golf cart to get to the water.
    Nate, thanks for everything. I drove back on Fri. night and got home around 3:30 am, missed golf and a party. OH well there are things more important right now. Jen and I were talking last night and it is going to be so cool next year. The twins will be 1 years old just big enough to do the tube thing, and they should be walking by then, WATCH OUT!!! You guys have a good time out there and be safe. Call me later at the house, I would be nice to catch up!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast