Thread: Chrome Shope needed...

DickDanger
    Does anyone know of a good shop in the Riverside/Corona area that does re-chroming work? I need to get a few things on the boat redone. Any suggestions would be appreciated. -DD out

DesertDog
    A little further away,but if you want some good quality choming check out Sihillings on Chestnut St. in Santa Ana.(714)543-7051

jroos
    Well, if it was me I`d have the dude who`s doin` the entire f`n pump to help,,,,,,,but he`s probably toast from polishing.
    Shoulda got Mexican labor.
    Drink Bud Light tonight.
    Warrant,,,,I saw Red Aucoustic version,,,,awsome.......
    Ol` lady is callin` ,,,,,see ya

77charger
    If your planing on chroming there be prepared for a wait(might not be ready when expected)my boss had some stuff polished and chromed barely got it back for rwub 3-16 was to be ready a month before easily but had to wait a while.His stuff did come out really good though and was satisfied so letting you know if your planing a trip soon you might want to wait.be patient

beached1
    I know there's a shop over near the Riverside auto ctr that chromes wheels. You might want to check and see if they would do your parts. Daves Custom wheels in Rvsd.

yates9
    Call this guy,
    Richard
    909-588-0889
    909-377-7115
    I forgot which one was his business phone. But he has an shop in Riverside that does plating. I know him personally. Tell him that Yates refered you to him.

LeadFootTheRabbit
    DD, I've used MJB plating in Rialto. They did nice work on my jeep parts. LDFTRBT

DickDanger
    Appreciate the responses!!! Thanks a bunch guys...-DD out