Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Offer Still Stands 15K

GofastRacer
    I'm sorry if coming into this late but, what kind of boat is it, what motor is it?
    I am in Henderson, might want to take a look at it!
    It's a Continental and you can't beat it for the price!..

disco_charger
    Can I get some details? Engine/What kind of Vdrive/trans? Thanks

Coleitis22
    Hey Disco, Would like to see some pics posted of your Rogers.

Coleitis22
    Priced for Immediate sale!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...99IMG_0002.JPG
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...9Newsetup3.JPG
    Love the boat, need more pics. What's with the black cat under the trailer? Go with the boat or symbolic of events to occur?

Highlimit9000
    I'm sorry if coming into this late but, what kind of boat is it, what motor is it?
    I am in Henderson, might want to take a look at it!
    Its a Continental Splash of a Spectra...It has a 509 Merlin Marine Motor...PowerGlide...10 Degree Casale...Call me if you want more Details...Sooo much to list 702-277-6818 John

Highlimit9000
    Can I get some details? Engine/What kind of Vdrive/trans? Thanks
    Its on Traderonline...
    http://www.boattraderonline.com/cadd...9/79503709.htm

disco_charger
    Hey Disco, Would like to see some pics posted of your Rogers.
    Not a Rogers, a really old Bahner.

MILKMAN351
    I don't suppose the boat is still for sale? Is 15k the lowest you'll go? I live in Orange CA but will be in Vegas the weekend of 6/12. E-mail me with answers
    and any additional pics please. jhamlin@santamargaritaford.com and milkman351@socal.rr.com . thanks

superdave013
    Guys, I've seen this boat and have followed all the upgrades he's done to it. It's truly a turnkey deal that needs nothing at all. And above that is the fact that it's so clean and well thought out.
    I promise that the first guy that's looking for a v drive cruiser and sees it in person will buy it.
    I'm redoing my boat now and have aready spent tripple what he's asking.
    So if you really want a v drive day cruiser this is one of the better deals I've seen in a long time. Better hop on it.

Highlimit9000
    Guys, I've seen this boat and have followed all the upgrades he's done to it. It's truly a turnkey deal that needs nothing at all. And above that is the fact that it's so clean and well thought out.
    I promise that the first guy that's looking for a v drive cruiser and sees it in person will buy it.
    I'm redoing my boat now and have aready spent tripple what he's asking.
    So if you really want a v drive day cruiser this is one of the better deals I've seen in a long time. Better hop on it.
    Thanks Dave for the kind words. I spoke with your friend Joe today...Nice Guy...If you can believe it, I have only had 1 person look at this boat since i have had it for sale numerous times. This was before i fixed some delam and glassed in floors and tanks. My New Prop and Rudder are at Menkens getting re-plated, initial plating didnt hold. Pic on bottom shows what plating looks like. Hopefully get it back in a week or so...After that anyone that wants a ride, or a good excuse to come to Vegas....Here it is...PS Menkens V-Drive should be done soon, Tom is working on it now.. gonna do same set-up as yours.. Talked with Mike at Prime, have a date for First part of July if all goes as Plan...All be safe this summer John...
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...proprudder.JPG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast