Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Awesome Weekend

Havasu Luvr
    Who do you know at on the go audio? I need to get my Dodge fixed................I blew either my speakers or amp not sure which PM me some info please.........Thanks in advance
    Shane, check ur pm's

jbtrailerjim
    http://imwetnwild.com/Gallery05/gtmay05/P5220750.JPG
    WOW! That right there is very nice!

Phat Matt
    I'll be out in LHC thur night thru monday.
    We'll be out there Thursday night also. We should be on the water ALL DAY on Friday since we have to go home Saturday afternoon. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Havasu Luvr
    We'll be out there Thursday night also. We should be on the water ALL DAY on Friday since we have to go home Saturday afternoon. I'll keep an eye out for ya.
    Whatcha talking about? Going home on saturday? :hammer2: We have a few things to do fri morning but should be on the water by 11am....might run down to the springs (fri afternoon/evening) for a light dinner with the gf.

Danzo
    To all the gang in this thread. It was awesome hanging with you guys on Sunday. wre should try and hook up this weekend. Jay, almost three stitches from your prop. Nothing a little butterfly bandage and duct tape wont fix. Again, had a great time with you peeps!

WYRD
    Jay, almost three stitches from your prop. Nothing a little butterfly bandage and duct tape wont fix.
    The term "Checking the prop" doesn't really mean check the prop :hammer2:

Havasu Luvr
    To all the gang in this thread. It was awesome hanging with you guys on Sunday. wre should try and hook up this weekend. Jay, almost three stitches from your prop. Nothing a little butterfly bandage and duct tape wont fix. Again, had a great time with you peeps!
    Cool meeting you Danzo, was this up @ the Sandbar? I almost did the same prop check until Mark/Jay had my back....Thanks guys for paying attention to detail for me. Danzo, was that you at the Naked Turtle sunday night trying to do a hat switch on me..... if it was sorry about that but it was my favorite hat from San Felipe. I could only give it up for anyone of the girls on my boat that weekend....will be out this weekend look for us

Boat Ride
    Wow your really pushing this party.....even hi-jacking threads with it.... :idea:
    Looks like you had a good weekend HL!!!! Have a good Memorial!
    Just looking to have a good TIME

Phat Matt
    Whatcha talking about? Going home on saturday? :hammer2: We have a few things to do fri morning but should be on the water by 11am....might run down to the springs (fri afternoon/evening) for a light dinner with the gf.
    I have to go to a graduation on Sunday Morning at 8:30am in Loma Linda. The things I do for my friends.

WYRD
    I have to go to a graduation on Sunday Morning at 8:30am in Loma Linda. The things I do for my friends.
    Tell me about it................Graduations, weddings, barmitsvas(sp), circumcisions, bachelor parties, Holy incredible timeline batman………………find some time for you matt

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast