Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: spam: Howard 25 Bullet for sale

dr. margarita
    Hey Howard fans, no need to wait 6 months!!! I own the exact Bullet that was featured in Hot Boat in the 2004 Performance Evaluations (See page 71 in the 2004 January Hot Boat) where it ran 73.5mph in hot humid conditions. The boat is in absolute mint, show room condition. It has less than 100 hours on it. In preparation for the sale, I went ahead and had Aaron at Absolute Speed and Marine perform the 100 service on the 496HO so all the buyer has to do is fill the gas tank, put his family in the boat and go! The boat was purchased in October of 2003, meticulously maintained and used on Lake Havasu exclusively.
    Features and specs:
    25'2" Bow to end swim step
    98" Beam
    496 HO
    Open Bow
    Full hydraulic steering, dual rams
    Livorsi gauges and controls including GPS speedo
    All hardware powder coated in pewter
    Dana Billet trim tabs in pewter
    Dana Billet seat bases
    Dana Billet scissor hatch hinges
    Bluewater out drive AND trim tab indicator.
    Drive shower
    24 pitch Bravo 1 lab finished Merc prop
    Built in, self draining ice chest
    Very simple, superb sounding, high quality stereo installation utilizing seven MB Quart speaker including a 10" MB Quart subwoofer with a Ron's Billet speaker cover in pewter. Two Phoenix Gold amps totaling 1000 watts. Sony head unit/CD player with an I-pod dock!!!
    Dual Batteries with Dana Billet covers in pewter
    Grey berber carpet
    All white interior - no color "cut-ins" - very clean
    Ellis trailer with chrome fender and wheels. Spare wheel and tire.
    The deal includes FREE storage in your own garage (not a warehouse) near Parker until October 2005!!!
    The boat equipped this way new will cost $105,000 out the door not including the killer stereo. $85000 or best offer. Serious inquiries only please. If you've kept the 1/04 Hot Boat, check it out!!!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...55IMG_0243.JPG http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...55IMG_0172.JPG http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...55IMG_1123.JPG

Phat Matt
    Nice boat. Good luck. What are you getting now?

phebus
    I'm shocked this boat is for sale, it is one of the nicest boats I have ever seen!! What is next (let me guess, a Howard deck)? Also does Patrick come with the deal? Someone has to wipe it down.

dr. margarita
    We have no commitment for any kind of boat right now. Whatever we do will be in partnership with Roln 20's. Hard to justify the cost of such a killer boat and only use it 4 to 5 times a year! Splitting the costs makes alot of sense. Thank you for the nice comment Phebus!

fourspeednup
    That's one awesome rig you've got there and someone is going to get a great deal. I will be sorry to see it go but looking forward to the next Dr. Marg/Roln 20s creation

dr. margarita
    the only time i like green is in my marg JUST MESS'N WITH YA :wink:come on spill the beans on the new ride :wink: i think you been looking at e502's new ride
    We've definately been looking at Mike and Lisa new ride. It's awesome!

Phat Matt
    Hard to justify the cost of such a killer boat and only use it 4 to 5 times a year!
    That makes sense. That's why we live to boat. No real vacations to speak of. Just a bunch of 3 day weekends to Havasu all year.

dr. margarita
    Did I mention FREE storage. The boat is currently stored in Parker in it's own garage where I would be happy to meet any interested party for a test drive. PM me for more info.

roln 20s
    This boat is PRISTINE--it doesn't get any better. We'll all be sad to go but are excited about the new opportunities! Oh yeah, it comes with a custom BOAT BLING cover too--any style, any color, your choice. I will be in Havasu next weekend, July 22-24th and be happy to give a demo ride to any serious parties
    Like many of your boats--pictures do NO justice--must see in person.
    Patrick
    Roln 20s

Music to my Ears
    One of my all time favorite boats. Good luck Tom.
    So does it come with a water cooler sized margarita? :rollside:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast