Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To my Jetboat Friends.

Danhercules
    There have been many of you who keep asking about my stituation with my Mother. Good news and bad. The bad is she finnaly passed. The Good news is she is no longer in pain and with my father. I have been waiting for this, the last month has been so hard. I just wanted to let all of you know that have been asking about her. Thanks for all your support. I will see you on the water soon.
    Thanks again. DanHercules.

MudPumper
    Dan, Gina and I send our condolences. You and your family are in our prayers. Take comfort in knowing she is in a better place. :smile:

Sorry for you loss Dan, the important part is that she is not suffering. My prayers are with you. I lost my last grand parent friday, at the age of 95. He lived a full life, out lived all but two siblings. Got to the point in his life that the pain and suffering was too but and decided to let go. take care Dan
    Sleek

Miss Perfect
    So sorry to hear this Dan. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    MP

LakesOnly
    Anything you need Dan, just ask.
    Your bud,
    Paul

Nucking futs
    Sorry for your loss Dan. I know its been a rough few months for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Amy And your family.
    If you need anything you know where I am.
    Tim

flat broke
    Dan,
    It sounds like you have perfect perspective on the situation, which is hopefully bringing you as much peace as possible. If you need anything just give me or Hacker a call. Our prayers are with you and your mother.
    Best regards,
    Chris

dmontzsta
    Dan, I had no idea you were going through this. It is great that you can see the good side of things, keep your head up, they are both happy and always with you.

Dan, very sorry to hear this. Hang in there bud, let us know if theres anything..anything at all we can do.
    CS

ANY&ALL
    sorry to here about your loss, hang in there she's in a better place you have our support.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast