Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To my Jetboat Friends.

Brooski
    Sorry to hear about your loss Dan. Take care and call if you need anything.

Squirtin Thunder
    Dan,
    You can give me a call if you just want to bullshit or need to talk !!! I don't mind the 3hr calls. Hell its too hot here right now to do much anything else during the day !!! We hit 116* today !!! Smoken Hot !!! If you need to just get away the Door is open !!!
    Jim
    928-704-1158

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Sorry for the lost dan. i feel your pain brotha. I lost both grandmothers last year,my uncle last month and my son( my pitbull) january. I totally feel you bro. If you need anything just holla at me. You have alot of friends on here that there for you. I know you dont know alot of us personally but we are here brotha
    396(michael)

kojac
    Dan,
    I feel your pain, My sympathies are with you and your family. God bless you.
    Kojac

Wicked Performance Boats
    Dan, You are in our prayers. Be at peace, your mother is. Mr. & Mrs. Budlight

hack job
    Dan , iam sorry to hear about your loss , i know this has been tough for you and the last couple of months has been real tough . let us know if there is any thing we can do. best wishes

Wicked Performance Boats
    Sorry for your loss. I know what your going through.I was daddy's little girl and my dad just died 3 weeks ago and he was in a wheelchair for 16 yrs. he loss the use from the waist down from his Heart problems and 1 whole lung and 1/4 of the other lung from Cancer. He is now in a way better place. best thing that could of happened.They can walk, laugh, run, talk to family and friends that have past. They are all smiling and watching out for us. Our Blessings are with you and all your family. Remember the good times. Julie,Pat and Adam - Mr.&Mrs Budlight and Son (WPB )

Hustler
    Dan, Candi and I will have you guys in our prayers and like every one else has said, if there is any you need please dont hesitate to ask.

Mrs CP 19
    So very sorry to hear. You are in our thoughts and prayers. No more suffering for her and at rest now is the key. But it is still hard to ease the pain of losing a loved, especially Mom..Bless you. Jill

460 jus getn it
    very sorry to hear that. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast