Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help on activation

Wonderboy
    I recently registered with ***boat, both in the forums and image center. But I have yet to receive the emails to activate my account. Does it normally take a few days?

I recently registered with ***boat, both in the forums and image center. But I have yet to receive the emails to activate my account. Does it normally take a few days?
    That would be on a good week. Admin is noticably absent these days. Email help@***boat.com.

Wonderboy
    Thanks. I just wasn't sure so I'll just wait a while. And I'm assuming that's why i can't post an avatar or signature??

essexjet
    Why are you home tonight on a friday? Where is everyone.

Wonderboy
    I don't know. Ryan is working tomorrow. I didnt talk to anyone else. We just got tivo so i've been playing with that. It's pretty cool. So what title were you talking about???

essexjet
    I don't know. Ryan is working tomorrow. I didnt talk to anyone else. We just got tivo so i've been playing with that. It's pretty cool. So what title were you talking about???
    What I was trying to say is before you start talking shit look at who's on the title of the truck

Wonderboy
    What I was trying to say is before you start talking shit look at who's on the title of the truck
    OHHHH!!! That's funny. At least I'll be making the payments though. Are you bringing the paperwork for Vilma tomorrow??

essexjet
    Yes sir, there a few things I have to find out on Tuesday. I think you guys are at 85% ltv which fannie mae requires pmi's. We might get around that if we go non comforming. I will explain (the best I can) to you guys tomorrow

Wonderboy
    Well I don't understand but doesn't sound good. Yeah, just explain tomorrow. What time are you going?

essexjet
    Jana said around 5-6 but I'm thinking on going earlier. Want to get my drink on tomorrow so I want to start early. You didnt call varnum or cormack tonight?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast