Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: LAPD Officer Faces DUI Charges After Crash On Lake

RiverDave
    What a crock of shit.. I'm Sorry, but what a crock of shit.
    Even the wording on the article is different becuase it's a cop! Remember the guy in the Lavey that ran over the mexican guy on Parker and fled the scene? Go read that article, it sure as shit doesn't say anything about an investigation being in it's infancy and not to jump to conclusions.. It talks about the victims hobbies, family, and what he did on sunday afternoons.. I wish somebody would bring it back up to the top so you could read them side by side.
    They didn't even bother saying "Alcohol was a factor" in the collision.. Just that he was arrested for DUI later.
    No offense, but if this guy has EVER written a DUI/OUI or any kind of impairment ticket that was LESS THEN what he just go popped for, they oughta string him up by his nuts and then apply voltage.
    RD

Biglue
    they oughta string him up by his nuts and then apply voltage.
    Like I said accidents happen, but you don't leave the guy just injured there. He knows the law, is the law so what is his excuse?
    P.S. Don't "EVER" piss Riverdave off.

little rowe boat
    It will be interesting to see what if anything happens to this Lapd. officer.
    I know recently, in another So. Cal. police department that an off duty officer was driving under the influence t/c'ed left the scene hit and run t/c'ed again causing some injury to to the occupants of the other vehicle,the officer was arrested. Mother f'ed the officers from the arresting agency,the officer was then released to their LT.from their own agency.The DA dropped the charges and the officer was never disciplined.
    I bet he gets off with a slap on the hand and some community service.

slink
    It will be interesting to see what if anything happens to this Lapd. officer.
    I know recently, in another So. Cal. police department that an off duty officer was driving under the influence t/c'ed left the scene hit and run t/c'ed again causing some injury to to the occupants of the other vehicle,the officer was arrested. Mother f'ed the officers from the arresting agency,the officer was then released to their LT.from their own agency.The DA dropped the charges and the officer was never disciplined.
    Would this by chance be a female officer?

moneypit
    What a crock of shit.. I'm Sorry, but what a crock of shit.
    Even the wording on the article is different becuase it's a cop! Remember the guy in the Lavey that ran over the mexican guy on Parker and fled the scene? Go read that article, it sure as shit doesn't say anything about an investigation being in it's infancy and not to jump to conclusions.. It talks about the victims hobbies, family, and what he did on sunday afternoons.. I wish somebody would bring it back up to the top so you could read them side by side.
    They didn't even bother saying "Alcohol was a factor" in the collision.. Just that he was arrested for DUI later.
    No offense, but if this guy has EVER written a DUI/OUI or any kind of impairment ticket that was LESS THEN what he just go popped for, they oughta string him up by his nuts and then apply voltage.
    RD
    Were the articles written by the same reporters?

little rowe boat
    Whats going to happen is the Police officer is going to admit that he has a drinking problem and that he needs help.Then his employer would be hard pressed to terminate his employment,so he will then be placed into a substance abuse program rehabilitated,get some community service and then put back on patrol.

mbrown2
    Guy should fry for leaving the scene....regardless if he is a cop....but as a cop and being it is his job to uphold the laws he was breaking, he should probably lose his job or at least have to go through some serious rehab (more so) then joe citizen...

moneypit
    Guy should fry for leaving the scene....regardless if he is a cop....but as a cop and being it is his job to uphold the laws he was breaking, he should probably lose his job or at least have to go through some serious rehab (more so) then joe citizen...
    I agree.

mirvin
    Dang.... I was there all week. I'm glad I left Saturday afternoon.
    I think LE should be held to a higher standard with regards to breaking the law. Just like they throw the book at people who "abuse their power" such as teachers or judges and what not.
    If you're sworn to uphold the law and you break it on your spare time that's it, you should be fired and blackballed for life.
    mirvin

Lacolaw
    He should be treated just like anyone else.
    Just because he is a cop doesnt mean he get away with it nor should he be punished harder than anyone else.
    I get tired of hearing people say, "He is a cop and should know better". Lets face it, we all know better.
    This accident had nothing to do with his job as a police officer, so it should be
    irrelevant.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast