Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Mrs .Hootersled

HOOTER SLED-
    hey dude im going i just got thease bitchen set of new ores, man are they going to kick azz,, we should hit about 4 mph's, what do you think aboput that
    I take it you haven't got the motor yet. That or I just don't know what the hell you are talking about.

atomickitn
    man sometimes i dont even know what im talking about,,,,,,n no not yet,, suposed to get it saturday morning, but i ll have it in and ready to go by thursday at the latest then leave friday morning for the dam run...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HOOTER SLED-
    man sometimes i dont even know what im talking about,,,,,,n no not yet,, suposed to get it saturday morning, but i ll have it in and ready to go by thursday at the latest then leave friday morning for the dam run...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Looking forward to it. You plan on leaving early on Friday? I was thinking early enough to get on the water Friday. That would be nice.

Phat Daddy
    AK, If that mouse of yours isn't ready I quess I can let you borrow my blown mouse. Just promise not to throw any rods O.K.

atomickitn
    AK, If that mouse of yours isn't ready I quess I can let you borrow my blown mouse. Just promise not to throw any rods O.K.
    ok but i have faith it will be in im suposed to call moter guy tomorrow to see when it gos on the dyno....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456