Thread: Rio Party on the 28th!!!

Waldo
    http://www.riveraddicts.com/images/RiverAddictlogo.jpg
    Parker, AZ...
    There will be a "Summer Kick-Off" Party at the Rio Bar & Grill this Saturday (5/28) thrown by River Addicts and friends.
    There are $1 beers, a band, plenty of dock parking, and unfortunately NO POOL (It's being repaired...since f'n Feb.).
    Party starts at 2pm and will go to the wee hours of the morning!!!

Waldo
    Bueller...Bueller???

slink
    Waldo, is "River Addicts" Brent and Nicole's gig? They have a red/white daycruiser?

Waldo
    Waldo, is "River Addicts" Brent and Nicole's gig? They have a red/white daycruiser?
    YEP! Good people.
    He sent me a flyer a while ago and I was going to post that but I must have deleted the email. Should be a fun gig. They are handing out Koozie cups to the first (I forgot the #) people who buy $1 beers.
    The wife and I will be there, as I'm sure most of the park will be too.

slink
    Good people indeed, Known them for years. Brent is my sister-N-Laws cousin. Used to party w/ them at Desert Riviera until we moved up to Castle Rock. If you see them, tell them Jeff Edwards said hello. Does Nicole still have the two "rat dogs"?

Waldo
    I'll tell 'em!
    "rat dogs"...that's funny. Yes, she does and my daughter loves them (she's 3 1/2). Nicole is also pregnant and due in June/July so they'll have another little addict in the family.

slink
    Were coming up Sunday for a week, I'll try and make it down sun or Mon. if I can dodge all the lice. Do you know what space they are in? did they step up to a mobil home or do they still have the green/white travel trailer? Thanks

Waldo
    They have a mobile and I think it's space #15. It definitely one up from space #14 (I know that sounds funny but I don't remember if the numbers are ascending or descending from the river).
    We are space #85 (on the right hand side as you drive in). Come by for a cold one.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    great. i'll be here. at home. doing nothing but chores and honey-do's.....
    have fun. really. have a great time. no kidding. i am serious. have a frickin blast with your $1 beers and 100 degree weather and boats, and sand bars, and no kids so you can stay out late and sleep in. it's ok. i'll be fine.

Waldo
    great. i'll be here. at home. doing nothing but chores and honey-do's.....
    have fun. really. have a great time. no kidding. i am serious. have a frickin blast with your $1 beers and 100 degree weather and boats, and sand bars, and no kids so you can stay out late and sleep in. it's ok. i'll be fine.
    I will be thinking of you...really, I will, no I will, I promise!!! I'll even drink a cold one for you :wink: