Thread: Hey lakes only, here is the chivvy ass hander

Blown 472
    you need web page

rrrr
    Sheeeeeeeeeeeit!!!!

LakesOnly
    Oh man...that's where it all started for me. My parents bought a brand new 1968 Dodge Dart Sport Special.
    My brother wrapped it around a tree after a Led Zeppelin concert sometime around 1977. eek!
    So my mom bought a 1977 Camaro. That car proved to be the most absolute piece of shit we ever owned.
    But $35000 for a "not correct," unoriginal '68 Dart? Not out of my pocket. I know how much the new hemis are, etc. And it's a clean car alright. Love to test drive it though.
    LO

MoparSanger
    You got to love the '68 hemi-darts. I just sold my 1968 dart that had a 440 with a 4-speed. Very fun car. I just pick up another one with no motor. I'm thinking of a twin turbo e.f.i. 383. But I need to finish my blower motor for my boat first.

LakesOnly
    MoparSanger:
    You got to love the '68 hemi-darts. I just picked up another one with no motor. I'm thinking of a twin turbo e.f.i. 383. Twin-turbo-short-stroke-big-block. Hmmmm. I Have a 383 complete and disassembled if you're interested. Came out of a '68 Roadruner but there is no "HP" stamped on the pad by the distributor. ?? It is my understanding that the pre-'69 HP motors were not orange but were also blue like the base engines (and this 383).
    I haven't looked at head casting numbers...it's in a friend's garage one mile from here.
    I'm on the San Francisco peninsula and could probably convince him so sell it for like $200 or less if your interested.
    LO

wsuwrhr
    If it runs worth a shit, it will pin your eyeballs to the back of your eye sockets well.
    I have always wanted to build a RB powered Dart. I bought a Valiant instead. Anyone want a '65 convertible Valiant?
    Brian
    (a fellow A-body lover)

HOSS
    35g and it only has mini tubbs! 0 bids. It`ll stay that way.