Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some people

Bre
    Bre I have seen your pictures, and I bet you can make that look sexy.
    LOL.... I think I am gonna do that for my next picture session... LOL.. maybe I will eat my steak tonight on the toilet :wink:
    And thank you!

Wonderboy
    It's one thing to have food exposed (I wouldn't) to the scent of your own flowers (everyone if not likes, can deal with their own scent), but to expose food to the air of a public restroom is disgusting. I have trouble just breathing the air. Hasn't anyone seen that study done on toothbrushes in the bathroom? It was on Mithbusters.

Bre
    It's one thing to have food exposed (I wouldn't) to the scent of your own flowers (everyone if not likes, can deal with their own scent), but to expose food to the air of a public restroom is disgusting. I have trouble just breathing the air. Hasn't anyone seen that study done on toothbrushes in the bathroom? It was on Mithbusters.
    No what did the study come back looking like????

Biglue
    LOL.... I think I am gonna do that for my next picture session... LOL.. maybe I will eat my steak tonight on the toilet, and thank you
    You are welcome, you are one pretty lady. Are you willing to share those with me as well?

Wonderboy
    No what did the study come back looking like????
    What you smell are actually "poop" molecules :yuk: . They collect on everything in the bathroom, including toothbrushes that go in your mouth. Even brushes left outside the bathroom had a small amount on them. I don't know if spelling is correct but they're called fecal coleforms.

Schiada76
    Yup! Exactly, and if you sniff a fart long enough a little turd will form in your nose and you'll have to pick it out!

Bre
    You are welcome, you are one pretty lady. Are you willing to share those with me as well?
    Not sure if I could post pics of me on the toliet on here.... might make some people sick and pissed off LOL... you can go to theinsideline to see them though.
    And once again..thanks.

Bre
    What you smell are actually "poop" molecules :yuk: . They collect on everything in the bathroom, including toothbrushes that go in your mouth. Even brushes left outside the bathroom had a small amount on them. I don't know if spelling is correct but they're called fecal coleforms.
    Sick LOL
    Nothing like brushing your teeth with shit :squiggle:

Bre
    Here's one of me on the toliet I can post... I am a sick fcuk LOL
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...G_1337-med.JPG

NOTALENT
    LMAO
    what's wrong with that??? I bet he wasn't even thinking about it. Don't think anything bad can happen to him anyways. I eat when I am sitting on the toliet sometimes :wink:
    Thats Hot

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast