Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New here...

AzLakeLizard
    Welcome!.. from the Lake Powell peeps :wink:

pixilatedpussy
    What's up? I've never been on Memorial day weekend. I'm was at Mead last year.
    :boxed:
    We havent gone there on Memorial for about four years now! We almost crashed and our friends were hit by a jet skier! It is sooo short a distance from dam to dam ya know, so it gets pretty crowded fast! IT IS WAY FUN! Dont get me wrong, I have had many years of fun there! Just be careful!!!! Lots of cops too!!!! Party on the beach! You will be good that way!
    We need more room to run now! Needles to Topock and Havi and back up to Bullhead and Laughlin! :coffeycup

barbigrl
    Doing what?
    Sand dancing
    There are boats like yours on Paker K!!!! Havasu snob!!!! :lightsabe

Angry Inch
    Welcome!.. from the Lake Powell peeps :wink:
    I've never been to powell before. I really want to rent one of those sick ass 65' house boats - the ones with a hot tub on top - and float around for a week.

Kilrtoy
    There are boats like yours on Paker K!!!! Havasu snob!!!! :lightsabe
    WHAT SNOB......
    I am not......... :eat:

Angry Inch
    It get's pretty wild...and can be dangerous! Just be safe!!! Everyone usually parties at the lower sandbar...across from Bluewater...then Roadrunner at night!! I'v seen some crazy shit goe down at that sandbar!!!
    Will there be fireworks at the bluewater?

barbigrl
    WHAT SNOB......
    I am not......... :eat:
    Ya know I love ya....besides you have blackmail!!! haaha

barbigrl
    Will there be fireworks at the bluewater?
    They have fireworks??? I have not been to Parker for Memorial in a couple years....so not sure.. :hammerhea

AzLakeLizard
    I've never been to powell before. I really want to rent one of those sick ass 65' house boats - the ones with a hot tub on top - and float around for a week.

Those are the 75' Odyssey! and they are pretty amazing!.. and of course checking out the lake is an adventure too!

pixilatedpussy
    They didn't do them when we went....but call bluewater and ask them!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast