Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do we have any bids?

Jbb

Angry Inch
    Thats a sweet f-ing sig.

pixilatedpussy
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pick me Pick me!

Infomaniac
    How do replicators work?"
    Replicators are based on transporter technology. A sample object is first "scanned" into the memory of a computer. Because even a simple object takes up an enormous amount of memory, the object is only resolved at a molecular level, not a quantum level. Further, the data must be compressed using a lossy algorithm, meaning that small, undetectable approximations are made to the data. This gives the computer a pattern to create a duplicate of the original. (TNG TM)
    Starships have a small supply of bulk material that is constantly recycled into needed materials and items. When a request is made at a replicator terminal, the wave-guide conduit system on the ship relays a small amount of bulk material to the replicator, which uses it to create the materials called for in the pattern. The object is then beamed in at the terminal.

HCS
    How long and how much material would it take to produce $500,000.00 worth of gold in car business?

Sane Asylum
    Replicators are based on transporter technology. A sample object is first "scanned" into the memory of a computer. Because even a simple object takes up an enormous amount of memory, the object is only resolved at a molecular level, not a quantum level. Further, the data must be compressed using a lossy algorithm, meaning that small, undetectable approximations are made to the data. This gives the computer a pattern to create a duplicate of the original. (TNG TM)
    Starships have a small supply of bulk material that is constantly recycled into needed materials and items. When a request is made at a replicator terminal, the wave-guide conduit system on the ship relays a small amount of bulk material to the replicator, which uses it to create the materials called for in the pattern. The object is then beamed in at the terminal.
    Geek war precursor............

Dribble
    I was going to bid but he didn't say how much shipping was. Sometimes they screw you on the shipping.

Dr. Eagle
    I was going to bid but he didn't say how much shipping was. Sometimes they screw you on the shipping.
    ROTFLMAO... I've been had that way before!
    :idea: Maybe they could ship the way they did in Die Hard with a Vengance... in the dump truck. :wink:

Infomaniac
    Free shipping Duh !! LOL bid away.

JetBoatRich
    Sounds about right to me :notam:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast