Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun Vacations( Kid Friendly)

Waist Deep
    We're looking into booking our annual Thanksgiving vacation for 3 and are looking for ideas as to where to go besides doing repeats to :
    Atlantis
    Costa Rica
    Negril
    Hawaii
    Mexico
    All inclusive or not.
    Thanks

pixilatedpussy
    We have been on quite a few family friendly trips with our boys for very reasonable prices!!!! Our boys go everywhere with us! In fact we are going to Cabo in October with 2 other families ( all inclusive is a must with kids!!!) My mom is a travel agent in Huntington ( that is where my hubby and I grew up. If you want her to hook you up PM me and I will be happy to pass her # on to ya!!! I am not bias, she is just very good at getting sweet deals! Tina

JB in so cal
    We're looking into booking our annual Thanksgiving vacation for 3 and are looking for ideas as to where to go besides doing repeats to :
    Atlantis
    Costa Rica
    Negril
    Hawaii
    Mexico
    All inclusive or not.
    Thanks
    No kids here, but the wifey and I just got back from Mexico - Los Cabos - Stayed at the RIU Palace; All inclusive, kids program, like 5 restaurants and, drum roll please............................................ ..................................
    A booze dispenser in the room with Tequila, Vodka, Rum and Whiskey that's replaced every day; beers in the fridge, all bars in the joint - including the pool swim-up's.
    Look into it. We paid $250/night.

Waist Deep
    Was that $125 each and were the rooms decent? We stayed at Fiesta Marina before and that was ok but not inclusive.
    Thanks

tamalewagon
    How about Disney World? Talk about kid friendly!

pixilatedpussy
    No kids here, but the wifey and I just got back from Mexico - Los Cabos - Stayed at the RIU Palace; All inclusive, kids program, like 5 restaurants and, drum roll please............................................ ..................................
    A booze dispenser in the room with Tequila, Vodka, Rum and Whiskey that's replaced every day; beers in the fridge, all bars in the joint - including the pool swim-up's.
    Look into it. We paid $250/night.
    We have other friends that stayed there!!!Heard it was rad!!!

JB in so cal
    Was that $125 each and were the rooms decent? We stayed at Fiesta Marina before and that was ok but not inclusive.
    Thanks
    $250 for the room - wed to fri nights. Each room also has a hide a bed couch, so you could get 4 to a room. No other expenses except tipping.

JB in so cal
    We have other friends that stayed there!!!Heard it was rad!!!
    They have two pool-swim-up bars. One was going off more than the other. The cool aprt, I thought, was in the lunch-serving area; right next to the soda machine, were 2 very nice Corona taps...

OutCole'd
    We are doing a Club Med thing in Ixtapa, Mexico. looks like a great place for the kids. All sorts of things to do. All inclusive and all.

pixilatedpussy
    They have two pool-swim-up bars. One was going off more than the other. The cool aprt, I thought, was in the lunch-serving area; right next to the soda machine, were 2 very nice Corona taps...
    Very Nice!!! I got the price of 1200.00 to stay for only 3 nights in Sept! :yuk: So we are now looking at some other properties!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast