Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Business line of credit.

Jrocket
    Does this mean theres going to be a new hot dog cart guy in front of Home Depot soon?

coolchange
    Does this mean theres going to be a new hot dog cart guy in front of Home Depot soon?
    I think it cost more than 30k to start a catering business!
    Go for it Dmon.

Jrocket
    I think it cost more than 30k to start a catering business!
    Go for it Dmon.
    Those hot dog carts are more than 30K??? Cheese and rice thats outrageous...

coolchange
    No, but a new one is expensive. and you have to be attached to a catering address adn permits etc. I watched one of those guy at HD for about an hour once. Figured he was makin about 60 an hour min. Then talked to him and he does some outrageous hours. Seen Knessel lately?

HM
    Cheese and rice thats outrageous...
    Thanks for that...I have been looking for alternative phrases I can say around my kids.
    I started using "Goat Bammit" to replace another popular phrase.
    :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Jrocket
    Thanks for that...I have been looking for alternative phrases I can say around my kids.
    I started using "Goat Bammit" to replace another popular phrase.
    :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    I got tired of trying to hide it,my daughter just scolds me now instead.Much easier.

dmontzsta
    This brings up a good debate about the whole customer issue. Basically, my customers have said if I leave, they will not do business with this company and would go elsewhere (if not with me).

PHOTOGLOU
    I have a long story, but I will make it short, unless someone wants to know more, then we can chat through PMs. Basically, I need to know how to go about getting a business loan or line of credit. Any business owners who have done this, I would appreciate the advice, this is for a start up business.
    Thank you.
    Try talking to a friend of mine (Best friends for 20 years) he is a senior V P of Wells Fargo Bank He is in charge of business lines of credit from 100k to 3 million. His mobile number is 714 269 6051 tell him Jay Photoglou refered you and he WILL take the time to walk you trough what you are going to need and THEN send you to one of his employees to set the loan up HE DOSEN'T SELL you or take you too far through the process That's what his employees do......

HM
    Calif is a right to work state? Yeah right. Az, Nev, Tex, since when has Calif had that designation. Don't think so!
    Rio
    It is a CA legal term, not the motto, unless you are an illegal alien. :jawdrop:
    Seriously, it is a right to work state and non-compete clauses are not legally binding in CA, unless they can prove financial hardship caused by information/customers taken by the ex-employee.
    I had signed a non-compete with a company, but they thought they would get me because they were bases in Ohio - which non-compete are legally binding regardless. I had 10 years in the industry prior to working for them. I worked for them for about a year and left...and they thought they could sue me out of my industry. They tried to sue me in Ohio, but were unable, so they had to come to CA. They spend a lot of money just to have the judge toss it out before even hearing from them.

ChumpChange
    Try talking to a friend of mine (Best friends for 20 years) he is a senior V P of Wells Fargo Bank He is in charge of business lines of credit from 100k to 3 million. His mobile number is 714 269 6051 tell him Jay Photoglou refered you and he WILL take the time to walk you trough what you are going to need and THEN send you to one of his employees to set the loan up HE DOSEN'T SELL you or take you too far through the process That's what his employees do......
    Jay: Who's your buddy? I worked at Wells six years prior to coming over to US Bank.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast