Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *SPAM* 5th wheel trailer at havasu landing

4DAY4PLAY
    Due to growing family...need to sell my 1984 25 ft 5th wheel trailer that is kept in dry storage at havasu landing. Although old, it is in good condition and was recently re upholstered. Will sleep up to 6 comfortably, and is fully self contained(A/C, heater, stove, micro, fridge, sofa, 3 beds and bathroom with tub and shower). You can keep my storage spot at havasu landing for around $35/month, and they will even pull it out for you and put it away. Full hookups there is 25-30 night, much cheaper than a hotel.....First $2000 obo takes it. i also have a few pics, although not sure how to post them, can email them.

cole13
    Due to growing family...need to sell my 1984 25 ft 5th wheel trailer that is kept in dry storage at havasu landing. Although old, it is in good condition and was recently re upholstered. Will sleep up to 6 comfortably, and is fully self contained(A/C, heater, stove, micro, fridge, sofa, 3 beds and bathroom with tub and shower). You can keep my storage spot at havasu landing for around $35/month, and they will even pull it out for you and put it away. Full hookups there is 25-30 night, much cheaper than a hotel.....First $2000 obo takes it. i also have a few pics, although not sure how to post them, can email them.
    Does it have a generator? Is it towable? How far is Havasu Landing to Lost Lake? Master Bed in back or Front? Out Door Shower? Pop outs? Canopy?
    What Brand?

syke-o
    i am interested in looking at those pics..
    ajcox00@adelphia.net
    thanks
    aaron

ChumpChange
    Please email me the pics as well.
    mcrfinance@gmail.com

plaster dave
    me 3 please Davesplastering@hotmail.com thank you.

4DAY4PLAY
    To all that requested pics, i will send them but cant until friday morning, im a fireman and i am on duty until then. Feel free to ask any questions or pm me until then. Thanks.

kINGPIN
    Can u please e-mail me the pic's too ?
    GVKingpin@aol.com

v-drive
    Could you send those e pics to me also. Thankyou.....v-drive
    bbrosch@cox.net

4DAY4PLAY
    Thanks for all of the interest..i will be home in the morning tommorow, and will send all that requested pics...i will try to figure out how to put them up here also. This trailer has been passed down amongst friends and has been staying and used at havasu landing for about the last 7 years. Is has only been towed from dry storage to campsites, never towed on the hwy. It has been in outdoor storage, but theres no leaks or damage in or out that im aware of. It is just a great opportunity for someone that is tired of paying the high price of hotels in havasu, doesnt or cant tow a boat and a trailer out there, and cant afford a house out there(like me). You can stay water front with a/c, a bed, bathroom, and cooking facilitys for $100...not too bad.
    I will be staying in the park still, im just going to drop off my bigger toy box there on a monthly spot during the summer. Any more questions feel free to ask.

Bonzai_fry
    Hello, I would like to see pics as well if it is still availiable.
    I would be interested in the unit and keeping it where it is.
    Thanks,
    Bonzai Fry
    Jeff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast