Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Birfday DMONTZSTA....

Ntwotrance
    Are you going out Monday? My mom just bought a new bbq for the lake and we bought a bunch of chairs and stuff, my dads cruiser is ready to get it on.
    Todd, thanks bro...it has been a better day today.

we're going to hold out until next weekend (holiday weekends bring out all the non-driven fockers...aka lake lice)

dmontzsta
    we're going to hold out until next weekend (holiday weekends bring out all the non-driven fockers...aka lake lice)
    ahhh, come on bro...you cant stay home on Memorial Day weekend...just come boatless, if someone acts up we will put them in their place...last Memorial Day was actually really quiet, it was the Saturday and Sunday that were busy.

Ntwotrance
    ahhh, come on bro...you cant stay home on Memorial Day weekend...just come boatless, if someone acts up we will put them in their place...last Memorial Day was actually really quiet, it was the Saturday and Sunday that were busy.
    I'll hit the fam up about it (boats still a mess, your dad is suppose to help me with the starter and I still have to repair the seats on it)...also, not to start a rumor, but trying to get C-dog to invite Holly over sometime this weekend.... :rollside:

mirvin
    Happy birthday dude. THing's will come around
    mirvin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123