Thread: Check this out.

Boatmike
    Check this out! Cole Jet Boat??
    15k??Cole (http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/4/9/79283349.htm)

EXTREMEBOATS
    Ya know I've seen a few with jets. But I'll be damed if I can find any history on them. Somebody????? Mike

A deal :hammer2:

cole13
    Ya know I've seen a few with jets. But I'll be damed if I can find any history on them. Somebody????? Mike
    I own one as well, Mike is your wife still trying to find some history on these?

72 Hondo
    A freind of mine had one but, I think it was an ´89 ? maybe. I know it had a Jacuzzi pump in it with a 454 moved way back. You could start with Jacuzzi...

Monkey Bung
    I own one as well, Mike is your wife still trying to find some history on these?
    HISTORY? We all wish they are history.

haulina29
    What type of history would you be looking for on the Firestar they are not rare they made a bunch of them v drives jets outboards just curious

EXTREMEBOATS
    Haulina,
    Actually its not Kristina asking. She graceously has allowed me to use "HER" putor.It has to do with my "FU#@ING DIAL UP". Nough said about that. The only Cole's im up with are the TR-2,TR-6 and the hydro. And like Kristina, I enjoy learning about things that I dont know. It's like a curse that I have learned to use to my advantage when possible.With that said heres a few questions, Did they use a existing hull or something new? How many years were they built? Did any other drive manufacturers use these hulls? What happened to them and why? Any info you have is gratefully appreciated.
    :hammerhea Mike