Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Grocery store strike

Kachina26
    Many said during the grocery store strike that they would no longer support those stores when the strikers returned. How many who said this are still boycotting the stores? I just wondered after seeing the Beer on sale thread. I don't care if they're giving away steak, I don't go to those places.

Kachina26
    I have Stater Bros up here, I also figured out how to shop Costco without needing a walk in fridge.

Kilrtoy
    i supported the strikers and they have returned to work so I have returned to shopping

moneypit
    i supported the strikers and they have returned to work so I have returned to shopping
    Same for me... so WAAAA!!!

riverbound
    I still do NOT shop at Vons and ALbertsons. They opened up a Stater Bros. during the strike and I have shopped there ever since and I get everything else at Wal-mart. I have never been a big fan of the union nor do I support it. The only people that support the union are union members.

HM
    Good question...Kettle corn or just butter flavor?

MAINEVENT
    As being a union POS (no offence to anyone bro) Myself i supported the strikers and did'nt hate for what they needed to do... I am not gonna lie i crossed the line if i REALLY needed to, but now that they're back so am I for few things here and their

djunkie
    As being a union POS (no offence to anyone bro) Myself i supported the strikers and did'nt hate for what they needed to do... I am not gonna lie i crossed the line if i REALLY needed to, but now that they're back so am I for few things here and their
    Same here except I didn't cross.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Every grocery store in Temecula was on strike. Where am I supposed to shop?
    The Stater Bros on South 79, the Stater Bros on Jefferson Ave, the Costco on Ynez, or the independant market on Ynez where the Albertson's was in the Target Shopping Center. I don't even live there and I know of four stores that were not on strike. Come to think of it, I think the Food 4 Less on Ynez also was not on strike. That's five. You've gotta get a better excuse than that Bob. If you didn't want to support the strike, just say so. It's not like you to pussyfoot. :wink:

syke-o
    i crossed the line during the strike, and still do today...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast