Thread: Berkeley Pump Bowl

james s
    Anybody know where I might be able to locate a used pump bowl for a JB/JG pump? Rebuilding mine, and found out last night that the shaft bearing runners are worn - shaft bearings won't fit. Pump does not need to be perfect outside, but must be in good shape inside. Any ideas or assistance would be appreciated.

spectras only
    Hi James, new JG bowl will run you US$ 575 at California Marine. Ph;604-278 1880.It comes with the bearing.

corkey 29
    Originally posted by james s:
    Anybody know where I might be able to locate a used pump bowl for a JB/JG pump? Rebuilding mine, and found out last night that the shaft bearing runners are worn - shaft bearings won't fit. Pump does not need to be perfect outside, but must be in good shape inside. Any ideas or assistance would be appreciated.james,
    I put a post for one on the real jet boat web site and I found one good used for 50 bucks all you need to do is ask around and you will find what you need.
    corkey28

james s
    Thanks for the help guys. I called Cal Marine, and they're working on it. Thanks Spectra!!! Corkey, I'll check out real jet boats and see if I can find one as well. Got some other leads also, so thanks for all the help!!!

The Miller
    James, You should call CP Performance, They own Berkeley Jet Drive. They have new and used parts for pumps. 800-225-9871

ChetCapoli
    Hey James! I would call ted at CBM Enterprises (877)JET PUMP. He has alot of used parts for berkeley and sells new Aggressor parts. Best prices i have found for any jet stuff yet and i'm always lookin for a deal.
    chet

Blown509
    Teds a Good Guy. He will be a good help. I would also Call MPD, Jack can fix your bowl.
    Marine Performance Designs -Jack McClure jmcclure@pacbell.net
    1760 Monrovia St. Unit A-7
    Costa Mesa, Ca. 92627
    (949) 631 - 2040
    Good luck
    MikeW

james s
    Thanks for all the help!!! I'll give them a call, see what I can dig up. I don't think my bowl can be fixed though, the aluminum was worn down were the bowl bearings go. Old shaft must have been getting beat up pretty bad inside!!!

MellowYelloW

MellowYelloW