Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roosevelt This Weekend..........

Sane Asylum
    Thinking about a quiet Memorial Day weekend at Roosevelt......Hoping to avoid the crowds, LE and 10-ramp circus at Pleasant.....
    For the Roosevelt regulars.........AM I DREAMING???

Magic34
    That's where I would be, but the rattlesnakes are seriously out in force. All over the frickin place, even in the water. Even the local news have done some stories about them. Good luck, I'm sticking with Pleasant for a day or 2.
    Might take the toyhauler to the RV park so I have a nice place to stay by the water. Guess I need to figure this out by tomorrow. :hammerhea

full throttle
    I am also trying to get to Roosevelt this weekend.

Sane Asylum
    That's where I would be, but the rattlesnakes are seriously out in force. All over the frickin place, even in the water. Even the local news have done some stories about them. Good luck, I'm sticking with Pleasant for a day or 2.
    Might take the toyhauler to the RV park so I have a nice place to stay by the water. Guess I need to figure this out by tomorrow. :hammerhea
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm :idea: I'm a little low on rattlesnake repellent......Now you've got me thinking......
    M.Y., Did I read you had ordered another 34' Magic??? That's a sweet boat....
    Where's your old one..?

Magic34
    M.Y., Did I read you had ordered another 34' Magic??? That's a sweet boat....
    Where's your old one..?
    Sold the last one, and went to buy a big V, rode in a 90 MPH 38' Formula (figured that it would be one of the smoothest big V's, and decided I didn't like the V's any more, so went and ordered another 34 cat. Picked it up about 2 weeks ago.

PHX ATC
    Puss.

jetboater5
    I was there last weekend and the water was great. No signs of snakes in the water as there was earlier in the year. The snakes were in the water from being pushed out of there homes from the water rising so much. My kids wakeboarded and swam all weekend. trust me if there were any snakes my youngest would go no where near the water. The only problem with roosevelt is the is no established shoreline to get off or dock your boat nearby.

Sane Asylum
    I was there last weekend and the water was great. No signs of snakes in the water as there was earlier in the year. The snakes were in the water from being pushed out of there homes from the water rising so much. My kids wakeboarded and swam all weekend. trust me if there were any snakes my youngest would go no where near the water. The only problem with roosevelt is the is no established shoreline to get off or dock your boat nearby.
    JB5..........Thanks for the update......I think I recognize your boat from a Canyon lake trip. I believe I talked to you at the Sandbar for a while. If I remember right, it was a Kachina and you had just painted it......Just remember it looked sweet......
    Take Care.....

jetboater5
    Yeah That was me I remember talking to you and your wife. I will be @ Roosevelt this weekend If your coming up flag me down. The kids wakeboard down near the bridge area. And we will be foating over under the bridge for some swimming. hope to see ya Tim

Big Warlock
    I will be there with my Warlock. Also a 27 foot Baja and a 22 foot Scarab. Apparently there will a total of 11 boats in our party. We have rooms at the lodge and an RV and a few folks have a house or cottage.
    I have never been to Roosevelt and am looking forward to spending sometime on the lake. If you see me, send up a flare!!
    Rob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast