Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roosevelt This Weekend..........

izquik72
    Well I am gonna gamble on finding one of the few camp spots. We are going to have about 30 people in our group and about 5 boats. Hopefully it is a good weekend see you all out there.

Sane Asylum
    I will be there with my Warlock. Also a 27 foot Baja and a 22 foot Scarab. Apparently there will a total of 11 boats in our party. We have rooms at the lodge and an RV and a few folks have a house or cottage.
    I have never been to Roosevelt and am looking forward to spending sometime on the lake. If you see me, send up a flare!!
    Rob
    Rob........Probably see you guys up there.......We're overnight slippin' it at the marina......Called and they said they had shorepower in a covered slip.....
    Stop by and let me buy you guys a beverage.......
    Here's a better pic of the sled........Put a pic up if you have one......Take care...Tim
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77...e/P3120059.jpg

izquik72
    Well it was a pretty good weekend except for the little storm we had Sat afternoon.
    Some guy had his pontoon boat tied up to the dock at Bobcat. The winds got pretty strong and riped the dock of the shore. They saved it but pulled it on shore until repairs can be made. That made it a bit difficult for loading and unloading the boats the rest of the weekend though. It is amazing to see Saquaro cactus sitting in the lake! Makes you not want to swim too close to shore.
    NO snakes in the water.
    Well hope everybody else had a good trip also.

jetboater5
    We had a great weekend @ Roosevelt. The lake could not have been better. There was a little wind once and awhile on Sunday but nothing to worry about. The kids had a blast tubing and wake boarding. We will be here next weekend also.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12