Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another trip to ER

bunny 166
    Great pics! My mom went to Alaska a few years ago and loved it as well..... :clover: :clover:

78Anthonyjet
    The wife and I got back from Alaska week ago friday, went on Celebrity Mercury, what a great trip,didn't see the pipeline though. What cuise line and how long was the trip?
    Great pictures, I wish I would have seen the Eagles you did.

sea2lake
    Holland America, Ryndam. we went from Vancouver to Seward, then a 3 day inland trip from Anchorage to Fairbanks and back on the Mc Kinley Explorer train
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...17DSC00597.JPG
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...17DSC00596.JPG

78Anthonyjet
    We did the 7 day out of Seattle upto Junea, Skagway, Hubbard and then to Ketchikan Back to Seattle through the Inside Passage, really cool trip, scenery was absoulutly amazing, pictures just do not do it justice. I was trying to explain the Hubbard glacier to someone at work, and even with picrures it was hard for him to grasp the size of the thing.
    I hope your trip was as good as mine.

sea2lake
    Yeah, we had the heat wave following us. We hit all those ports too. Took a jeep trip from Skagway into the Yukon,Canada. THat was great. saw bears there.

78Anthonyjet
    We went to the Mushers camp in skagway, was kinda cool looking at dogs and going for a ride on a wheeled sled. Was that Jeep trip the one where you got to drive? I wanted to do that, but the wife didn't :frown: I couldn't get her on a helicopter either which would have been a kick in the ass. We didn't see any Bears, but whales, dophins, dall fish and Eagles were out in force. I got a lot of pictures of Eagles in Ketchican, they were all over the place. We went on a DUCK boat tour in Ketchican, the Eagles were flying around by the canneries, we saw about 25 there.
    How long was the cruise and ball park the price if you don't mind. We were at about 4 grand with air fare. We made it off the ship at about a grand for the bar bill and the little crap that we bought on the ship. Over all, not as bad as we thought it was going to be.

sea2lake
    ya I got to drive. that was the only reason i went. I hate haveing others drive you around in a bus, that really sucks. sometimes good scenery but no control errrr

sea2lake
    This is in the Yukon on jeep trip
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...17DSC00497.JPG

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast