Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don Pedro for Memorial day weekend

Eliminator 4 Life
    Anyone else gonna be there

barbigrl
    Looks like your going to be all alone Rob.... :redface:

Eliminator 4 Life
    Naw it looks like Ill be the only hot boat are you jealous. I got friends going with me

UltraStealth
    I couldn't get it planned in time. But if I was going to go anywhere on Memorial, that would be the place since it is less crowded than other lakes. I am hoping to make a trip up there, hopefully in June or July, before I come up there August 20th on the Houseboat. Have fun!

Eliminator 4 Life
    I couldn't get it planned in time. But if I was going to go anywhere on Memorial, that would be the place since it is less crowded than other lakes. I am hoping to make a trip up there, hopefully in June or July, before I come up there August 20th on the Houseboat. Have fun!
    Let me know when you head up and Ill meet you up there

bocco
    Eliminator 4 Life,
    Will be up there Saturday morning for the rest of the weekend. Should be hanging out in North Bay past the floating outhouses in the no ski zone. Look for a houseboat named "High Mainenance" with an older Eliminator sport cruiser tied to it. Stop and say hi. Lake should be at about 815 ft. That's only 15 from the top.
    Gary

Eliminator 4 Life
    Eliminator 4 Life,
    Will be up there Saturday morning for the rest of the weekend. Should be hanging out in North Bay past the floating outhouses in the no ski zone. Look for a houseboat named "High Mainenance" with an older Eliminator sport cruiser tied to it. Stop and say hi. Lake should be at about 815 ft. That's only 15 from the top.
    Gary
    Sounds good Gary. Yea I was there last weekend lookin good. I think I remember you from I used to work in the boat shop. not to many Eliminators up there and I remember your house boat. ill be the usual at the waterfall but Ill swing by and say hi. Rob

UltraStealth
    So if the water is on it's way up, is that going to put the waterfall underwater or at least the rocks? It will eliminate the rock jumping. Anyone know how deep it is over there? I hear the waterfall goes off and gets packed over holiday weekends? This true?
    Chad

Eliminator 4 Life
    So if the water is on it's way up, is that going to put the waterfall underwater or at least the rocks? It will eliminate the rock jumping. Anyone know how deep it is over there? I hear the waterfall goes off and gets packed over holiday weekends? This true?
    Chad
    Chad this is true as far as it getting packed but the downfall is the fawkin sheriff sits there all day with binoculars so that sucks. The waterfall will never get under water and there will always be diving no matter how deep it gets. Ill be at the water fall Ill get some pics this weekend for you.

deltarat
    I have been to Pedro quite a few times but I have never heard about the waterfall. Where would a guy find it if he was to shoot up for Sat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast