Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don Pedro for Memorial day weekend

Eliminator 4 Life
    Well good question ha ha just follow me ha ha. Well you are gonna wana go like your going to mocasin and if you make it to the power lines you have gone to far it is on the right hand side before the power lines in a lil cove they used to have the pig roast on this island and its behind it. that is the best way to describe it sorry. Rob

deltarat
    What time are you launching and where from? I might meet you at the ramp. Didn't I meet you on one of our lunch runs in the delta about a month ago or so?

UltraStealth
    Deltarat,
    If you are familiar with DP it is in between the cove with the Slalom course and the entrance to Railroad Canyon. It is hard to find at first. It is on the same side as the slalom course. If you come from Fleming, pass the slalom course headed towards Moccasin, stay to the rightside about 2 miles.
    Better yet take a look at this map: http://www.donpedrolake.com/Maps.aspx?Lake=True
    On the map it says distance by water from Fleming to Maccasin is 16 miles, look to the right and you can see a small river (water inlet) by two islands. it is behind those islands where the water inlet comes in. Hope this helps
    Chad

Eliminator 4 Life
    What time are you launching and where from? I might meet you at the ramp. Didn't I meet you on one of our lunch runs in the delta about a month ago or so?
    I did go to a delta run in feb if you went then I was there. Im staying at fleeming meadows Ill be in the full hook ups camp site H55 with no trailer to hook up if you have one bring it up we will make room haha. I dont know when Im gonna launch its up in the air hope to see you there. Rob

deltarat
    Thanks for all the info. I will try to find you guys tomorrow.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Bocco AKA Gary it was a pleasure hanging out with you again I had a great time Sun and Mon thanks again for the warm hospitality. I look forward toward the next time we can meet up. Rob

UltraStealth
    E4L,
    Where's the Pics? :idea:
    Chad

bocco
    Bocco AKA Gary it was a pleasure hanging out with you again I had a great time Sun and Mon thanks again for the warm hospitality. I look forward toward the next time we can meet up. Rob
    Glad you guys made it by the houseboat. Always fun running into people and meeting new people at the lake. Look us up when you're at the lake or holler before you go.
    Gary

Eliminator 4 Life
    E4L,
    Chad
    The pics are on the inside line chad they are easier to post there

Eliminator 4 Life
    E4L,
    Chad
    The pics are on the inside line chad they are easier to post there

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast