Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big ups to FMLuvswaterbabe

MAINEVENT
    SHe taped the season finale of CSI for me and mailed it to me i finally saw last night FOCK it was good :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    Thank You :rollside:

Tom Brown
    That chick puts out, I'll give her that.

FMluvswater
    SHe taped the season finale of CSI for me and mailed it to me i finally saw last night FOCK it was good :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    Thank You :rollside:
    OMG! You got it already! :supp: They told me you wouldn't get it until Friday. Cool that they were wrong. :smile:
    I couldn't agree more - that episode rocked! It had astronomical levels of coolness!
    BTW When I watched it and was fast forwarding through the commercials I kinda wondered if the Canadian commercials would weird you out ... so did they?
    Thanks btw, Tom. :smile:

Tom Brown
    BTW When I watched it and was fast forwarding through the commercials I kinda wondered if the Canadian commercials would weird you out ... so did they?
    I think our beer commercials hold their own with American beer commercials.
    That was really cool of you to help out a fellow ***boater, FM. I'd send you some green, if I could.

FMluvswater
    That was really cool of you to help out a fellow ***boater, FM. I'd send you some green, if I could.
    The beer commercials yes, likely so. I hate beer yet the commercials make me thirsty. :squiggle: I can't recall if there were beer commercials during that epi or not I was on an adrenaline high with a trigger happy FFWD finger when I was watching it!
    No green needed, Tom, but thanks. :smile: Nothing beats the feeling of being able to help. :smile:

MAINEVENT
    OMG! You got it already! :supp: They told me you wouldn't get it until Friday. Cool that they were wrong. :smile:
    I couldn't agree more - that episode rocked! It had astronomical levels of coolness!
    Thanks btw, Tom. :smile:
    Some where trippy like to see Canadian Idol that was weird :rollside:

FMluvswater
    Some where trippy like to see Canadian Idol that was weird :rollside:
    Hey I'm Canadian and that one weirds me out too. :redface: :squiggle:
    My cousin auditioned for that but never made it as far as being on tv. IMO biased as it may be he was too good for that show anyway!

HammerDown
    That chick puts out, I'll give her that.
    Not to mention if someone requires the special edition (they don't freeze)lemon scented wetnaps up in the great north...she's the connection

Your burger commercials have a little ways to go though Tom.

Tom Brown
    Your burger commercials have a little ways to go though Tom.
    Agreed!
    ... although Carl is coming to Western Canada.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast