Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3DO in the lead!!

hot_diggity_dog
    Even the pontoon on the top is keeping up.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...3DOleading.jpg
    You missed the three guy's trying to jump the roost on the Sea DOs :2purples:
    One of the best photo's I've seen in awhile.
    HDD

alfonzo
    If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.. :hammerheaThat F'n Funny!!!!

Freak
    Well the REAL-ity is that if Bob hadn't had his family in the boat and left her pinned it would have been interesting to see if pred could have eaten up the water that the F-29 gained in the drag race start
    Hola 2 u 2 jeffy
    I think Bob was propped for 130 and that's why he took off like a rocket. He knew he couldnt run with the big boys for the long run. So to get some attention (which he has) he pulled everyone at the start. Pretty smart on his part.

Charley
    Gary I've been taking pills for my CRS and Im glad to say Im all better now!
    Deano :devil:
    what do the prescribe for Cocky Riverpimp Syndrome anyways?

Dave C
    We got a winner right here....
    If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.. :hammerhea

unleashed
    what do the prescribe for Cocky Riverpimp Syndrome anyways?
    I think the same thing they prescribe to the Koolaid guys at Dave & Charlies Boat company.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

skater40
    id agree but clean water is the only chance a lil 29' boat could have in that field gary
    Charley- the water was real lumpy untill across from sandpoint around that bend as you head for the water pipes on the cali. side.Just ask Pegged what it was like. 29 0r 32-it won,t make any difference as long as they are 8.5 feet wide and have two grenades on the back for out drives.I was real impressed with krozzins wide body 36 as he was handeling the lumpy water as good or better than we were.

Three Days Only
    I think Bob was propped for 130 and that's why he took off like a rocket. He knew he couldnt run with the big boys for the long run. So to get some attention (which he has) he pulled everyone at the start. Pretty smart on his part.
    Your way off base there!! If my memory serves me correctly he ran well over 130 with alot of room to spare. He was running 5 blade props, I think 34's with 1.24 gears. Thats well over 130, do the math. That DCB of his is a rocket!! We were next to him at 120 and it looked like he was in cruise mode. I would have liked to have seen him crack it off at 120, he would of left us like a crack head running from the police. :wink:

Three Days Only
    the water was real lumpy untill across from sandpoint around that bend as you head for the water pipes on the cali. side.Just ask Pegged what it was like. 29 0r 32-it won,t make any difference as long as they are 8.5 feet wide and have two grenades on the back for out drives.I was real impressed with krozzins wide body 36 as he was handeling the lumpy water as good or better than we were.
    I couldnt agree more, there was a couple of spots that were completely f'ed up. Charley, ask Bling about standing that Nor-Tech on end!! We got loose at one point, and the only option was to pin it at 120 or so to get the boat back into shape!! Cool poker run though!! It sure was over fast.

Huckleberry
    That is one of the best pics I've seen in a long time! Some of the "Best of the Best" in that shot! Very sweet.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast