Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So When Does Memorial Week End Start?

pixilatedpussy
    NOW!!! :2purples:

Biglue
    It started about a week ago. I can't keep my mind off of it and hence been unable to do much. So I guess I can say it started a week ago.

surfer2001
    For me it starts at 5:00 pm today. I'm counting the minutes. Car is packed, boat & seadoo’s are ready and waiting.

Rev. Williams
    What do you think the chances are of me getting up 4 21-23 yr old female college students to leave at 5 am on Friday morning ??? :argue:
    I'm not sure of the odds, but call me and I'll help !!! (that's after I take a few pictures!!!)

NOTALENT
    my weekend starts Thurs when I get off, and I leave Fri morn, 5 a.m. sharp....
    What do you think the chances are of me getting up 4 21-23 yr old female college students to leave at 5 am on Friday morning ??? :argue:
    haha...u cant bro..thats why me an my ladiesa are leaving at 12:30 where are u staying??

Hallett19
    Staying at the Flamingo. We will be partying at gasoline alley, probably launching from the dirt ramp. We are usually on the right hand side across from the jump off spot of the cliff. Look out for my boat, its the only disco Hallett with chocolate brown interior !!
    Anyone else going to be there ??
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...icture_084.jpg

WaTchTheGelCoat
    Staying at the Flamingo. We will be partying at gasoline alley, probably launching from the dirt ramp. We are usually on the right hand side across from the jump off spot of the cliff. Look out for my boat, its the only disco Hallett with chocolate brown interior !!
    Dude, dont your seats get unbareably HOT?

NOTALENT
    good shit I will keep my eye out for u. are u going to be hitting the clubs @ night or what??

Angry Inch
    I got thursday to tuesday off. which means that I'll be leaving tonight :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
    I'm not sure of the odds, but call me and I'll help !!! (that's after I take a few pictures!!!)
    Let me know where they are staying and I can go to them and help get them up!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast