Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So When Does Memorial Week End Start?

Froggystyle
    According to many of my vendors... about the LA Boat show time

Froggystyle
    Staying at the Flamingo. We will be partying at gasoline alley, probably launching from the dirt ramp. We are usually on the right hand side across from the jump off spot of the cliff. Look out for my boat, its the only disco Hallett with chocolate brown interior !!
    I think it will be easier to find the Disco Hallet on fire because of the non-marine alternator, don't you think?
    I hope it doesn't bite you this weekend...

Totally IncapASSitated
    The weekend is going to start in about 2 hours when my friends get their punk asses over here and we hit the road!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

JB in so cal
    I think it will be easier to find the Disco Hallet on fire because of the non-marine alternator, don't you think?
    I hope it doesn't bite you this weekend...

NOTALENT
    The weekend is going to start in about 2 hours when my friends get their punk asses over here and we hit the road!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    FOCKER!!! whats going on for friday night???

Totally IncapASSitated
    FOCKER!!! whats going on for friday night???
    Probably be partying at the house....give me a ring when you get in town and we can figure it out!!!

Cole
    We'll be in gasoline alley fri-mon...look for a pontoon boat beached at the end of the cove.

NOTALENT
    Probably be partying at the house....give me a ring when you get in town and we can figure it out!!!
    Done Did Kid!!!

Hallett19
    Watch the Gel.... unbearable, no, but pretty hot none-the-less, nothing a few tosses of cold water cant make cool again.
    No Talent, we will be at this club in the golden nugget my friend said is real fun, he pulled some wool out of there last time, so I can imagine us going there again. Lets try to meet up for a coldie at gasoline alley and maybe put something together for late night !

Hallett19
    Let me know where they are staying and I can go to them and help get them up!!!
    Thurs night we'll be staying at my g/f's house in La Canada above the UA theaters if you want to stop by friday a.m and help wake these beeooches up !

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast