Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So When Does Memorial Week End Start?

NOTALENT
    Watch the Gel.... unbearable, no, but pretty hot none-the-less, nothing a few tosses of cold water cant make cool again.
    No Talent, we will be at this club in the golden nugget my friend said is real fun, he pulled some wool out of there last time, so I can imagine us going there again. Lets try to meet up for a coldie at gasoline alley and maybe put something together for late night !
    Sounds like a plan..my buddie is dropping in his blower today and finishing up some glass work..so we will hopefully be running some peeps up there I will look for the boat. Get some shit lined up!

Hallett19
    Get some shit lined up!
    I think I know what you mean

Procraftkev
    Leaving at noon see ya guys out there!

VEGASBABY
    Friday nite at 4pm and going all weekend!!!!

NOTALENT
    Friday nite at 4pm and going all weekend!!!!
    you bringing those hotties with u?? :idea:

nodigg
    Last night!

VEGASBABY
    Just two of them! the one in the middle is my wife, the one on the far right is coming, the others have plans at Mead! Some sort of model party at sandy beach with house boats and naked volleyball!

NOTALENT
    Just two of them! the one in the middle is my wife, the one on the far right is coming, the others have plans at Mead! Some sort of model party at sandy beach with house boats and naked volleyball!
    Nice!!! but where was our invite to mead??? are u holding out on us!!!?? :idea: :jawdrop:

VEGASBABY
    Nice!!! but where was our invite to mead??? are u holding out on us!!!?? :idea: :jawdrop: Your welcome to go its at Sandy Beach supposed to be a big party, and Im serious about the beach activites. I guess last year was pretty wild!!! We just that Havasu this year without the kids was a safer option! For me!

MsGHTRIM
    Your welcome to go its at Sandy Beach supposed to be a big party, and Im serious about the beach activites. I guess last year was pretty wild!!! We just that Havasu this year without the kids was a safer option! For me!
    I remember the parties at Sandy. :jawdrop: We haven't been back in awhile. We'll have to check it out in June when we have the boat back in Vegas for Dam Run.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast